Chapter 18

A/N: God, I am so sorry guys! I had such bad writer's block, and plus I started school for my senior year, so I have been pretty swamped. But I needed to get this chapter done, no matter how bad it is currently (sigh, I'm sorry that it's so bad) and how short it is. But guys, we're so close to the end! More announcements to come about that though... (; now, enjoy (somehow)! Love you guys.

"Holy fucking dicks!"

"You like it?"

"Are you insane?! I goddamn love it!" Geoff exclaimed, his voice cracking on the word "love."

The whole crew was surrounding the back of the van that Plan Fat was driving, way off from the scene of the heist and up on top of Chilliad because once the getaway occurred, everyone decided Chilliad would be the best place to lay low. There was nothing better than San Andreas's largest mountain top, a cable car outlet scaling up the side that Geoff just so happened to buy out for things like they were doing at that moment.

No one would have ever suspected that such an esteemed crew would head into the mountains, in the open, yelling and hollering at the top of their lungs and laughing loudly and throwing rocks at each other after pulling off a pretty hefty score, would they? And that's why it was the perfect cover.

Not only did they sometimes reside there for a while to let the heat of a heist die down, but they'd take trips up there for days on end, renting out a cabin and lounging in the river down the mountain or doing ridiculous stunts and games on the top. Sure, it was a long drive and a draining one at that from Los Santos, but that's just how much the guys loved to be in that atmosphere with one another.

So of course Chilliad was the first place suggested once inside team dove into the van, and after a two hour drive, Jack finally bumped his way up the mountainside, and everyone stumbled over their friends to huddle at the back of the vehicle to observe all of the rewards from the successful job.

Geoff was currently looking into the bags that Michael and Dakota collected from the bank, revealing it to everyone else that hadn't seen the enormous bundles and heaps of money, and everyone was practically gawking over the take.

"This is way better than I imagined!" Ray said loudly. "I mean, I know those bags fit a lot, but, Jesus! This isn't just extra cash for the next few weeks to spend, but maybe the next few months!"

"We're rich, boys!" Gavin chirped, and earning a look from the other members, he immediately added, "Well, more rich than we are now, at least."

Geoff cleared his throat after rolling his eyes at his British friend. "Well, take a fucking load off, men, 'cause we definitely deserve it. Jack and I will count the cuts, but in the meantime, go batshit crazy. We own this land up here after all."

As the crew continued to talk among one another giddily and start to run rampant, going all over the place to do whatever it was they were going to do as Jack and Geoff sat at the back of the van with the money, Dakota couldn't help but smile to herself. She'd never actually pulled a score with such a large number of people- not even that crew she was with for a while as a teen- because she was so used to being by herself or with her dad, but it was a good feeling.

These were the people she could trust. It had been too long that she was on her own, no help and giving her life for no one except herself. And for six guys to come crashing down into her world, ripping apart the walls that she put up and opening her up from the outside, it was a beautiful thing to know that she didn't have to depend on herself anymore. She didn't need to worry, because they gave everything to her, and that meant she gave everything to them.

Growing up on the road and being taught to hijack money for a personal living wasn't exactly the best way to make friends, and even the friends that she did make, no one lasted. Not even when she lived with her mother because they still skipped around to escape Tobias. Every friend that was in Dakota's life before then were no where in sight, but with the Fake AH Crew, she had a feeling that they'd be there for life, no matter what happened.