Chapter 4

AN: Hey everyone! Hope that it's still pretty readable and not confusing. Also, at some points, I'm gonna assign songs to these chapters that you can listen to. It might be ones that inspired me with the chapter or songs that just go along with it. I listen to literally all kinds of genres of music, so feel free to listen to them whenever I put them in there, or you don't have to! It's just a little touch I've always wanted to do. Anyways, here's another chapter, and expect a meet up cause it's finally here!

-

The next day was pretty high speed for the Fake AH Crew as it was the day they were going to chase after the ghost that had been evading them ever since she stole their work. As soon as they all woke up and met in the setup room to go over their plan that they had elaborated the day before, they were all rushing themselves with the sudden kick of adrenaline that they had.

It wasn't so much that they were excited to find her, but they were pretty stoked that this girl could be Tobias Dayley's kid. For them, he was like a role model and he was the kind of criminal that they aspired to be, so running after his maybe daughter was the next best thing. They were completely ready and totally terrified of the fact that this Dakota girl could be the offspring of a notorious man who went down in history.

Well, not all of them were as stoked as the next. It was really only Gavin, Ray, and Jack who were pretty much fans of the thought. As for the other three, they had their own thoughts about finally meeting up with the woman face to face. Although they thought it was really, really cool too, Michael, Geoff, and Ryan had some other opinions on the matter.

In fact, Michael was very much almost the opposite of willing to meet the woman because he was the one who had yelled in her face and basically threatened her, so if she was anything like her possible father, then Michael was not entertained. He didn't want to get beat by a legend's daughter all because he couldn't keep his mouth shut for once. His stupid inability to keep quiet always somehow got him in trouble, and this time, it could have been serious.

He hated that his first encounter with the rumored Tobias's daughter could be one that ended in him getting a few cracked ribs or even dead, and Michael cursed himself for it. Some day he'd have to learn to control his rage.

Geoff wasn't as impressed as everyone else. Yeah, it was cool that Dakota could be his kid and all, but he was still pretty pissed that she had messed up the whole deal between them and the Triads, and he definitely wanted to find her to ask about that, not about her family tree.

And Ryan? He was psyched, scared, and intrigued all at the same time. Psyched and scared was the obvious one, but he was ready to meet the woman again, this time his way and not hers.

He really couldn't describe why he was so ecstatic to reunite with her face to face again, but something told him that he really wanted to relive that moment of the fear and tension that they had both shared. Sure, it sounded crazy, but for some odd reason, that was originally the thing that he wanted to feel the most again.

A rerun of her or him pointing a gun at the other's face and staring down the barrel, both of their eyes locked onto one another as if the world was going to end at any moment for either of them. Their breaths synchronizing as one in their terrified/escalated state, and their muscles tense while one of them had the trigger ready to fire.

He could almost visualize the glint of fear and or ecstasy in her blue eyes, just above the golden ring that caged in the pupil, and he could practically sense the emotion flowing through her in that situation. It was a nice kind of feeling for him, and that's how he knew that he really was the craziest one in the crew, because he imagined a beautiful woman with a gun or being stared down by one and relished in the feelings that could go through her mind.