~~One~~

I walked into the school not knowing anyone but my brother. That's really the only problem when you change schools, you don't know anyone. I was so scared because I was afraid that I was going to get bullied again, but that went out my head when I saw a guy, I think, wearing girls clothes. Me and my brother, Mike, walked into the office and got our schedules. We then left the office and just stood in the middle of the hall wondering where the fuck our classes were.

"Well, I'm going to go look for my classes, are you going to be okay looking for yours by yourself Vic?" Mike asked. I nodded before he walked off. I was now absolutely terrified because I knew no one and Mike went to look for his classes.

I looked down at my schedule and sighed. I began walking to where I thought my first class was. I was walking with my head down because I felt like everyone was judging me. I then ran into someone. I fell on my ass, but I still kept my head down.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." The person said. I looked up at them and saw that it was the person that's wearing female clothes. I opened my mouth to say something, but I quickly closed it out of fear of them making fun of me.

"Good job Kellin, running into the new kid and making him fall on his first day." Someone said standing next to the 'Kellin' kid.

"I didn't mean to Justin. Here, let me help you up." The 'Kellin' kid said as he held out his hand for me to take. I cautiously took his hand and let him help me up. I didn't say anything after I was standing and looked at the ground.

"Vic are you okay?" I heard my brother ask, I thought he went to look for his first class. I nodded my head, but kept it down. "Good."

"I am so sorry, I-I didn't mean to run into him." I looked at Kellin and saw that he looked scared and like he was about to cry.

"Who are you anyway, why are you dressed like a girl?" Mike asked. I elbowed him in the side and glared at him. "Sorry if that sounded mean, I just wanted to know."

"Oh...I-I'm Kellin, an-and I normally feel confident in female clothes."

"Oh...awesome...and just know that I wasn't going to make fun of you, especially now that I know that."

"Thanks, who are you?"

"I'm Mike and this is my brother Vic." Mike said as he put his arm around my shoulders. "We just moved here for...reasons...its not up to me if you guys get to know the reasons."

"That's fine, and this is my friend Justin." Kellin said motioning to the kid standing next to him. "And Justin, how did you know that he was the new kid?"

"I saw them getting registered last week, I was going to go talk to them, but I was busy." Justin said. Justin and Mike continued to talk after that, I was just looking at the ground but I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up and saw that Kellin was staring at me. He looked away once he noticed that I was looking at him.

"Hey Kellin, hey Justin, who are these guys?" Some guy asked walking up to us.

"Tony, this is Mike and his brother Vic." Justin said.

"Oh...hello, I'm Tony."

"Hi." Mike said, I just waved slightly.

"Well, the bell is about to ring, do you two know where your classes are?" Tony asked.

"No..." Mike said trailing off.

"Well, what grade are you guys in?"

"I'm in ninth and he's in eleventh." Mike said and motioned towards me at the end of his sentence.

"Wait...he's older that you?" Justin said and he motioned between me and Mike.

"Yep.....I forgot to tell you guys that didn't I?" Everyone nodded. "Oops, sorry Vic." I just shrugged my shoulders and looked down.

"Okay, so me and Justin will help Vic to his classes and Tony will help Mike...if that's okay?" Kellin said.

"Yeah, that's fine, thanks." Mike said. After that Mike and Tony walked away and someone wrapped their arm around my shoulders. I tensed up. The person quickly removed their arm when they noticed that.

"Sorry." It was Kellin. I didn't say anything, but I wasn't ignoring Kellin, I was just mute. "Are you going to ignore me now?"

"Kellin, I don't think that's the case, I mean he didn't say anything when the four of us were talking...that and his brother was the one who told us his name remember." Justin said.

"Are you assuming that he's mute?" I'm pretty sure Justin rolled his eyes at Kellin before he stopped the three of us and turned to me.

"Vic, are you mute?" It was a sudden question that I didn't see coming so I gasped and looked at Justin. After I realized what he had asked, I closed my mouth and nodded slowly afraid that they wouldn't want to talk to me anymore.

The next thing I know though is that I'm being pulled into a hug. I tensed up before I relaxed and hugged Kellin back. I was cautious at first but, I was still scared of how he'd react, but to be honest, he was the one that hugged me first.

"Vic, I had no idea, I'm so sorry, I thought Justin was just assuming things." I didn't say anything, obviously, so I just pulled away from Kellin, grabbed my phone, and typed a response into memo.

'Kellin, it's fine, trust me, you aren't the first person who's done that.' I showed it to Kellin and he nodded. He looked very regretful and sad. I then typed another reply to Kellin. 'Don't worry about me okay, I'll be fine.'

"I worry about a lot of things, but that's not important, what is important is trying to get class before the bell rings." Me and Justin nodded before we all went to our class. Me and Kellin had the same class, but Justin's is right across the hall.

~

First chapter of this book...I think it could have been better, but for now though, it is this.

Ash