Chapter 3

I am now 17 weeks pregnant.

I don't have anymore morning sickness thank god.

Today Kalin and I are having an engagement party since we've been to busy for one.

Everyone is already here.

All we did is invite family and close friends.

I looked at Kalin as he talked with Bari and my step sisters.

"I remember that."

They giggled.

I looked around and bit my lip. Kalin wrapped his arm around me.

"You two good?"

I nodded.

"I'm tired and hungry I'm ready for everyone to leave." I whispered

He smiled.

"Go sit down honey you've been up since 5:00 for public school."

I forgot to tell you we found this school I can go to with a bunch of other sorta famous and famous people.

Then when we get out the normal kids go in so we still get that public school vibe.

People don't make fun of me for being pregnant either honestly.

I am a sophomore too and I really hope I can graduate in 2018 that'd be cool.

Just graduate early.

Anyways, I did as Kalin told me too and sat down with him on the couch.

He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and cuddled into him looking at him.

"So I know our 1 year anniversary was last Monday but we were both too busy and tired to celebrate it so next Friday after you get out of school were gonna go to a nice restaurant so make sure you dress fancy."

"After school on Friday? That means I've gotta dress fancy for school."

"Yup because we're going straight there afterwards."

"Okay."

He kissed me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much more."

We kissed again. His mom soon came over to us standing on the coffee table.

Her new boo thing held her up.

I'm not sure what his name is I was thinking about the baby when she introduced us.

I've been doing that a lot.

"Everyone! Listen up! May I have your attention please?"

I looked at mom as it got quiet.

"Thank you! As you all know today we are at an engagement party for my son and his future wife who is also pregnant with my grandson."

She looked at us and smiled. I did too and looked at Kalin. He pecked my cheek.

"You guys are so cute, okay anyways."

I giggled.

"I had my son at 16, when I found out I was pregnant I was scared and waited a while to tell my parents, before he became to obvious I told them and never understood how they felt until you two told me and now as I think about how proud of you guys I am."

I wiped a tear away.

"I'm proud of you son for taking her in, you knew her situation and knew she'd be difficult because of what she's been through, you knew you were gonna have to take your time with her and you did, you chose to continue loving her and now look where that got you."

I continued wiping tears away.

"I'm proud of you daughter in law for keeping an open mind. You've been through so much and you didn't reject Kalin because you thought he was gonna be the same way, instead you let him in and trusted him. You gave him your heart and all and never let him down. You're a fan of my son's and you weren't using him for his fame or money. You love him for him and I'm so happy you guys found each other. I love you two so much."

I wiped my eyes and stood up hugging her.

"We love you too ma."

He hugged her and then we sat back down.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and gasped.

"Oh my god, I think he just moved."

"Who? What?"

"Kadence I felt him move."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I wish you could feel this."

"Whats it feel like?"

"Butterflies."

"Yeah that's him moving."

I smiled and looked at Kalin as I had my hands on my belly. He looked down at me. Tears welled my eyes again.

"This is all so real oh my goodness, I'm marrying my celebrity crush and carrying his baby."

He pulled me into his embrace and I cried on his chest not quite understanding why but I'll blame it on my hormones.

After a few minutes I pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"You okay?"

I nodded.

"You wanna make the toast now?"

"Yes."

He helped me onto the coffee table which is made out of metal, he stood with me.

I looked at him as it got quiet, I then looked up at the family here.

"First of all we wanna give a huge thank you to all of you standing in front of us today."

"As you all know, we haven't made the best decisions in our lives, we were only 8 months before we got engaged and we aren't even married and expecting our son when we were only 9 months together but we honestly wouldn't go back and change a thing."

"When I first met Melanie I fell in love immediately, when she got off the plane we hugged and when she left my arms I felt empty I realized I didn't wanna feel like this again. I knew she was the one and I know she's the one I want forever and I don't want anyone else carrying my son, I love you so much and I'm so excited to be starting a family with you."

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"When I first met Kalin I couldn't believe I was meeting the guy I always dreamt of being with, never in a million years did I think I'd be in this position. Here I am a year later planning to marry the love of my life, carrying his son. I'm truly blessed to be where I'm at today. I know you're the one I want forever Kalin no matter what. I love you so much."

He kissed me.

"Please enjoy the rest of the party."

I pecked his lips and then he helped me down.