Chapter 25

~ October 14th 2018 ~

Kason is turning 2 years old in 3 months.

I'm currently putting up Halloween decorations with Kalin.

" momma bear . "
" yes pooh bear . "

He smiled .

" i have a serious question for you . "
" what is it honey ? "
" remember we said when Kason turns 2 we'll think about having a second child ? "
" yes . "
" well he turns 2 in 3 months & I've been thinking about having another baby . "

I paused and thought about it . i really wouldnt mind another baby .

By the time the baby got here I'd be 18 and Kason will be out of diapers .

I kinda want a daughter now anyways .

A mini me this time .

I looked at him .

We can afford it and theres plenty of room for another one .

Plus Kason gets a sibling .

" I'm down to have another baby . "
" really ? "
" yeah I'll make an appointment to go get this birth control taken out and we can start trying . "
" bet lets go right now . "

He put the rest of the decorations that were in his hands up and then grabbed his care keys .

I put Kason's shoes on him and his jacket and slipped one of Kalins merch hoodies on myself .

I slid some sliders on and grabbed my phone carrying my son out to his car seat .

I buckled him up and then kissed his forehead and sat up front with my husband .

" can we have a serious heart to heart real quick ? " i asked as he started driving .
" of course baby whats up ? "
" i dont feel like ive said this in a while but im really deeply in love with you Kalin and i seriously thank you for taking care of me the past 3 years and both your son and i the past 2 i cant wait to create a second life with you and love that baby just as much as we love Kason you seriously are the man i wanna die with and i seriously love and appreciate you so much youre the best Kason & I and baby number 2 could ever ask for and i really wanted you to know that . "

He smiled .

" thank you baby i really appreciate that i try so hard to provide for you guys and show you guys how much i love and care about you and im really excited for this second baby i hope shes a girl . i want a mini you now . "

I smiled and laced fingers with him .

" i do to what're we gonna name her ? "
" Something that starts with an M for your name so all our boys will be K's & girls will be M's if we have more kids after this . "
" okay how about Matilda Juliet White . "
" okay so she has your initials thats beautiful i love that . "
" & if he's a boy . "
" I want a junior so he'll be Kalin Jure White Jr. "
" perfect . "

He kissed my hand .

" i love you mommy you're the love of my life and I'm so sorry for ever cheating on you I still regret them to this day & I'll regret it forever . you're the best mother to our children & the best wife i could ever ask for you're seriously so perfect and I promise I'm all yours . "

I smiled . he pulled into the doctors office parking lot & parked in a spot .

He looked at me and gave me.a soft kiss .

I of course kissed back putting my hand on his cheek .

We pulled away and got out . i unlocked the door .