Chapter 22

~ April 8th ~

Babe and I are out getting tats today .

I am not sure what he's getting but I'm getting Kason's name on my wrist and his heart beat on my chest and his birthday under his name .

Babe is keeping his a surprise .

Kason and mom are going with us because she wants too and it's my first tattoo so I need the support .

Babe already has almost a full sleeve on his right arm and we're going to get matching ones today also .

We're going to get our wedding date in Roman numerals under our collar bone .

We're doing our separate ones first and then the matching ones were getting done in the same room .

We're currently in the car on the way to the shop .

Mom is sitting in the backseat with my son , I'm driving and my husband is next to me .

I laced our fingers together leaving one hand on the wheel .

" dam that is a good feeling when your loved one holds your hand while driving . "

I smiled and glanced at him .

His phone went off .

" who is it ? "
" insta . "
" oh . "
" you're gonna miss your turn baby get in the right turn lane . " mom said
" oh shoot thank you momma . "

I got in the right turn lane and turned right .

I parked and turned off the car and we all got out .

Babe got Kason and we walked inside .

" hi what tattoo can I do for you guys today ? "
" she's going first mine are surprises and if possible we'd like too do our matching ones together in the same room after our separate ones . "
" okay , sweetie come with me and you can go with Dave . "
" cool thank you . "
" no worries . "

Babe and I pecked lips and I kissed Kasons cheek .

" come on mommy's boy . "
" he's not a mommy's boy . "
" that's not what he told me this morning . "

We both giggled .

" I love you mommy I'll see you soon . "
" I love you too daddy . "

We pecked lips again and he gave my butt a light smack .

I smiled and we walked into a room with this girl .

~~

We just got all of our tattoos .

Babe got my name in cursive on his neck , Kasons name on the other side and we got our matching Roman numeral date under our collarbone .

I have an interview to go to my manager called me to remind me while I was getting my tattoos .

Babe took me home real quick so I can get ready .

I got dressed in a white tank top which I tucked into my light high waisted ripped jeans .

I straightened my hair and had my eyebrows done with lashes , lipstick and highlight on .