Chapter 21

• Kalins POV •

I walked upstairs with my son in my arms and heard the shower going in my room.

I stood in front of the door.

She's probably checking herself out wondering why.

I put my ear to the door and heard her sobbing.

That shit broke my heart.

I looked at my son.

" I messed up Kason . I cheated on your mommy when I shouldn't have . I know when you cheat it means you don't love that person anymore and all this other bs but listen son , your mommy is the love of my life , I'm so in love with her for multiple reasons , I'll prove to her she's all I want . You wanna help daddy ? "

He just stared at me like wtf are you talking about.

I walked out to my car and put my son in his car seat.

I buckled him up and got up front. I then drove to the mall.

~~

I just got home and walked inside with my sleeping son.

I hope she's sleeping. She still has my phone.

I laid my kid in his crib in his room and then walked into my room where I saw my gorgeous wife sleeping peacefully.

Her eyes were puffy, she probably cried herself to sleep.

That broke me.

I hate seeing her so hurt.

I walked downstairs and got all of my things setting them up in our bedroom.

I had everything she loves in here, everything balloons, a HUGE teddy bear from Costco, 6 dozen red roses, everything from Victoria secret and pink she's ever wanted, anything from forever 21 I could remember her saying is cute, she's been wanting us to have matching outfits so I bought us some.

I bought her tons of jewelry and I ordered her a pizza and bought her favorite ice cream and snacks.

My moms on her way to get Kason again so we can have a little date night.

When I finished setting everything up and Kason was with my mother I went to his mother who was still sound asleep.

I stripped to my boxers and put on a button up shirt that I didn't button up and some sweats.

She loves this outfit on me because she loves looking at my 6 pack.

I sprayed her favorite cologne and put on deodorant with a gold chain she got me.

I walked to the side of the bed she was facing which was mine and shook her lightly while leaving kisses on her face.

When she didn't wake up from the I kissed her lips causing her to wake up and kiss me back.

When we pulled away she looked at me all sleepy.

" why you look like that where you going ? "
" no where mommas look I'm really sorry baby and I know I gotta build your trust up again but I put on your favorite outfit and I went out and got you a whole bunch of things to show you I'm truly sorry and you're the only one who has my heart . I promise you from now on like it should be if I want some pussy I'll come to you , you've been the best wife any guy could ask for and I don't wanna continue fucking up and see you in the arms of another man . I promise Ima be as good of a husband to you as you are a wife to me . I'm realizing now how good I have it before it's gone & I wanna keep you forever because you're extremely perfect to me and I love you baby . "