Chapter 29

- February 14th 2019 -
- Tulsa City, Ok -
- Noon -

- 19 weeks and 6 days -

We are back on tour! Today is Valentine's day. Im 19 weeks pregnant and super excited to find out if it's a boy or girl. I have a cute baby bump, it's a nice big round one for being 20 weeks pregnant tomorrow.  Kason has been so clingy with me lately, I swear Kalin gets jealous. Right now for example, Kason fell asleep on my lap with his head on my boobs, he loves laying on them. Anyways, Since he's sleeping I'm carrying my baby to my dressing room where I'll lay him on the couch and let him nap while I got ready for rehearsals.

- Meet & Greet -

I just got ready for my meet and greet and am on my way to it and then my vip session afterwards. Kason is in Kalin's arms right now as we walked with my crew to my melodies.

" Mommy. " I heard my son say.

I turned around and looked at him.

" What's wrong son? "

He reached for me.

" Baby you gotta stay with daddy for a little bit so mommy can work. "
" No momma. "

He reached for me. I grabbed him from his dad and he was relaxed immediately. I smiled and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled.

" Can mommy have a kiss? "

He puckered his lips, I did the same to my lips and pecked my son's.

" Hey that's my mommy! " Kalin said.
" No my mommy! " Kason said holding onto my neck.

I giggled a little bit. Kalin tried not to smile and dropped his jaw at our 2 year old.

" We have to sha-"
" My mommy. " My son cut his father off to say that very calmly.

My husband's face went from jaw dropped to in laughter. I laughed as well and held onto my baby.

" That was all your moms genes right there. " He said.

I smiled, my lovey looked at me and smiled his 2 year old smile. I noticed he has grown in all his teeth just about.

" Do you have all your teeth let me count em. " I told my son.

I stopped for a second and counted them. I looked at my son and held his hands standing him straight up as well.

" Baby you have all your teeth you know what that means? "

He shook his head no. No more tears in his eyes just puffy from his tantrum. I smiled.

" That means you're a big boy, and as mommy's big boy I need you to stay strong for me while I work okay? Stay with daddy. You love daddy right? "
" Yeah. I love daddy. "
" Show him how much you love him. "

He looked at his dad and smiled raising his arms for him. Kalin picked him up. Our son started kissing his cheek. I smiled.

" Alright I gotta go meet our fans. I love you boys son, be good for daddy. "
" We love you too. " kalin said.

I kissed them and then looked at my manager and nodded. I got the okay to walk out and as soon as I did screams filled the small photoshoot area. I smiled, and they started to settle down.

After my meet and greet it was time for rehearsals. My son and husband went to take a nap in my dressing room. I love those goofballs.

~ March 17th 2019 ~
- Gender Reveal -
• 24 weeks and 2 days •