Chapter 19

~ January 1st 2018 ~

I made a collage from when we found out we were pregnant to pictures while I was pregnant to pictures when he was born up until the picture I took of Kason this morning.

I posted it to Instagram with the caption

' @kalinwhite our son is already ☝🏼years old today ? when did mommy tell you , you can grow up Kason!❤️😩 just stop you're doing it to fast😂😭😭 Kason you are my first son and first child, I was so nervous to become a mommy👩🏼 but the first day a year ago today that I held you I cried and knew I got this💕 so far I think I'm doing good lol😂🤞🏻 I love you so much son😻 you make me fall in love with you and you dad all over again every single day❣️ you guys are absolutely perfect to me❤️ happy birthday baby boy💋🎁 mommy loves you so much❤️ '

Babe posted a picture of him with the caption

' my son a year old😩😭 can't believe just a year ago I was taking your mother the love of my life to go give birth to you❤️ you are the best son a father could ask for & handsome as hell at that😍 I never thought I would be a dad so soon but since I am I would never change it for the world☺️ I love you so much son💕 1 year down 17 more to go.😂 happy birthday lil man❣️ your old man loves you so much💖 also a shout out to my wife for giving me the best early birthday present a man could ask for aka OUR SON😍😍😍 '

I smiled and got off the phone as Kason woke up.

I grabbed him and changed his diaper then got him dressed as babe walked in.

I got him dressed in a shirt that has a '1' on it and some sweat pants with his socks.

He's already walking.

I still breastfeed.

As I brushed my sons hair his dad walked into the bathroom.

My son smiled and looked at his dad.

" hey birthday boy . "
" is everyone on their way ? "
" yeah , mom and lala are here , tayler and Julie are on their way along with jourdan and my grandma and the rest of my siblings , alexee is on the way with Greg and your dad and family is coming . "
" okay good we should have a full house for his first birthday . "
" honestly I just want him to have the best first birthday ever . "
" me too honey . "

I looked at my baby as I finished his hair.

" oh my handsome boy . "

He smiled at me.

I smiled at him , he reached his arms out for me and I picked him up kissing his cheek .

" happy birthday little man . "
" happy birthday son . "
" let me take you from mommy so she can get ready . "
" or you guys can just stay in here with mommy . "
" wanna watch mommy get ready ? "

Kason nodded .

They stayed in here as I did my eyebrows, lashes, foundation, and highlight and then put on nude lipstick.

I did 2 Dutch braids in my hair and put in yoga pants and a hoodie.

I changed out my belly button piercing and then cleaned it and then washed my hands.

I grabbed my phone.

" come here family picture . "

He put our son on his shoulders and held onto his arms.

I smiled and so did my babies and I took the picture.

He then took our son off his shoulders and held him until we got downstairs.