Chapter 8

Today is my WEDDING DAY !!!!

AHHHHH I'm so excited !

I'm at the venue right now in the bridal room with my bridesmaids and maid of honor.

My hair was getting done along with my makeup.

Babe's mom walked in with my dad.

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes they're all waiting, I just walked Kalin down the isle, we're right on schedule."

I nodded.

They finished my hair and makeup and I got my dress on along with my shoes and jewelry.

I took a deep breathe and got my bouquet.

"Okay everyone line up."

The girls lined up, momma went to sit down, my dad and I linked arms.

I took a deep breathe.

Lala started walking dropping the flowers, Bobby then walked down with the rings then my brides maids then my maid of honor.

I took a deep breathe.

My dad and I stood at the doors as the music started up.

I looked at my dad and smiled then looked at Kalin. We locked eyes and everyone stood up as we started walking.

We got to Kalin and my dad handed me off.

I kissed my dad then locked fingers with Kalin.

~ after the ceremony ~

"It is my pleasure to pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Kalin White, Kalin you may kiss your beautiful bride!"

He wrapped his arms around my neck, mine around his waist and we kissed. Everyone clapped and cheered.

We pulled away and pecked lips.

We then walked out and to the limo to go to the reception.

Once we were in the limo I grabbed my phone out of his pocket and we took pictures.

I then looked at him.

"I can't believe I'm finally Mrs. Kalin White, gosh I've dreamt of this moment for the longest time."

He smiled and looked at me from his phone.

"I love you so much, I'm so beyond happy you're my wife."

I smiled.

"Me too."

He kissed me. We made out until we got to the reception.

Everyone was here.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome for the first time ever! Mr and Mrs. Kalin Jure White!"

We walked out as everyone clapped. I smiled and looked at Kalin.

Kalin had an announcement to make.

"What's up everyone first of all thank you so much for being able to make it today, this is a very special day not only did I marry my best friend but the love of my life, I'll save it for the toasts but I have a very special surprise for my wife, I know how badly you wanted Bruno Mars to come here and sing for us when we had our first dance, so here he is to help me grant by wife her biggest request for her special day Bruno Mars!"

My jaw dropped.

Him and Kalin bro hugged then Kalin came down here.

"How y'all doing tonight?"

Everyone cheered.

Kalin came over to me.

"Congratulations to the newly wed this song is for you guys."

He started singing 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur and Kalin and I started dancing.

"This was the big surprise?"

"Yeah, I was able to catch him in public and we talked over lunch and he said he would be here today."

"Oh my gosh, you're the best husband ever."

He smiled.

"I try, everything I do is for you baby, you will never go to bed curious, this is our start over, I won't hurt you like I did in the past. You're the love of my life nothing less."

I smiled.

"I love you so much Kalin, you're the love of my life nothing less as well."

He kissed me.

We pulled away and pecked lips.

"I love you too baby."

Bruno finished singing and everyone clapped. Kalin and I kissed and walked to the table.

Everyone else got on the dance floor and started dancing.

A few minutes later it was time for the father daughter dance.

My dad and I met in the middle of the dance floor.

The song 'I Loved Her First' by Heartland played.

My dad and I started slow dancing.

"I'm so proud of you honey."

I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"Thanks daddy, I'm proud of you as well."

I felt tears well my eyes as the song ended.

I looked at him, we both started crying.

I smiled and hugged him.