Chapter 12

It's Christmas Eve!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!

Kalin and I are hosting Christmas this year so we have so many presents under the Christmas tree for the entire family.

Right now we're finishing our breakfast.

"How you feel honey?"

"Fine."

"Okay good."

I nodded and stood up taking the plates into the kitchen and started doing the dishes.

Kalin walked in.

"Uh step away from those dishes and go sit down."

I smiled. He came up behind me and started moving me.

I giggled.

He was taking my arms and brought them out of the water then he handed me a towel and he dried my hands for me.

"Okay baby."

I dried my own hands then leaned against the counter as he started doing the dishes.

"Daddy can we do some driving today?"

I've started calling him daddy since we got married and we're having a baby.

He looked at me as he washed a dish.

"Yeah I guess so."

He's been teaching me how to drive which means me getting behind the wheel.

I know but Melanie you're pregnant you shouldn't be driving.

Well pregnant women who are single or their husbands are deployed would have to drive by themselves so if they can do it I can do it.

( shout out to all the single mom's out there ! y'all blow my mind idek how you do it ! you deserve this entire universe ! )

Plus my husband is right there if I need him and I won't be going into labor for another 5 weeks. 

So I'm good.

"Yes! Thank you handsome!"

I smacked his butt and ran upstairs.

I got dressed into a long sleeve shirt and hoodie with my scarf and some leggings since those are all I fit in anymore.

I put on my boots and curled my hair then did my makeup and put on my chapter 21 dad hat.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"You ready babe?"

I nodded.

The hoodie I was wearing was my KW hoodie.

I love it!

"Come on."

He handed me the keys as he pulled his phone out.

He did some things then started recording.

"Look at my wifey representing her man."

I giggled.

"I have too, what kind of wife would I be if I didn't?"

He laughed a little. I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We walked out of the house and got in the car.

"Babe drive to the dmv so you can take the test and get your permit."

"Okay honey."

I got in and adjusted everything. Made sure I was clear to pull away from the curve and then started driving to the dmv.