Chapter 24

~ June 17th ~

Today is Father's Day .

Kalin's sleeping with Kason .

I just posted a collage of my son and husband together on Instagram with the caption

' happy fathers day to the best husband/father a wife & son could ask for❤️ you are the best father to our son & i wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else💕 everyday you teach our son the importance of life and how to treat a female right💙 everyday is a new lesson from you to him🙌❤️ you might not see it now but our son loves you to infinity and beyond💜 along with me we've became his best friend & best friends to each other as well❣️ thank you so much for bringing our son into our lives i wouldn't have/been able to do this with out you honey❤️💍 '

I tagged him in it and then walked into the house .

I cleaned and then started cooking him breakfast .

I then got a tray set up and brought it upstairs to him .

When i walked in he was on the phone .

" thank you mom i gotta go i love you so much .. "

He then hung up .

" what's this ? "
" breakfast in bed . "

I set the tray on his lap and kissed him .

" happy father's day daddy . "
" thank you mommy . "

I looked at Kason who was still sound asleep .

" eat your food then come downstairs i have this entire day planned out . "
" okay honey sounds good . "

We pecked lips and he started eating . I put on a movie for him while he eats then got in the bed next to him and Kason and watched it with him .

Kason soon woke up and i got up putting him in a matching outfit with me .

We both had on a white tank top and some black shorts .

I had on heels , since im trying to go on tour i gotta be able to walk in them again .

I wore thigh high boots and my hair was in a messy ponytail and my makeup done eyebrows and lashes with some highlight .

Nothing to big today .

Kason had on black jordans and his hair was curly just like his daddys .

Babe got up and showered and then did a white tank top and some black shorts to match us .

" family mirror photo . "

I picked my son up and stood next to my husband in the mirror .

Babe put his arm around me with his hand on my butt and we both made a serious face .

Kason just looked at me through the mirror .

Babe took the picture and then sent it to me .

We both posted it .

I posted it to instagram with the caption

' family photo❤️👪 '

Snapchat i put the caption as

' matching w my day ones😩❤️ '

He put instagrams caption as

' my wife & son❤️💍 '

Snapchat was captioned

' the love of my life x2 ❤️🔐 '

" okay you got swim trunks on under those shorts ? "
" yes momma bear i do . "
" okay his are gonna have to go in a bag i don't want him doing that yet plus it's hot outside . "
" if thats what you thinks best for our son then i agree . "
" alright then let's go . "

I picked up my son and grabbed my backpack .

We walked out to the car .

I put Kason in his car seat and then got in the drivers seat babe in passenger .

I adjusted the mirrors and my seat and then buckled up and got comfortable .

He put on some music and i started driving .

I drove all the way out to Hunnington Beach .

It's our favorite one to go to .

When we got here i parked and turned the car off grabbing the keys .

I got out and put my back pack on then grabbed my son .

I set him down so he can walk and just stayed next to him .

Babe grabbed the blanket and coolers out of the trunk and then shut it .

I locked the car and we walked out to a spot on the beach .

He put some music on and then laid the blanket down .

He set the cooler in the middle of it and some rocks we brought from the backyard to keep the blanket down .

I set Kason down and took his shirt off .

I quickly changed him into his swim trunks while his dad blocked anyones view .

I then put sunscreen on him including his face and then set him down to eat .

After we all ate we waited a few minutes before going to get into the water .

I then grabbed my son and walked over to the water .

I let him stand where the water would only go over his feet and held his hand .

Once the cold water touched him he looked up at me .

" what's wrong honey ? you like the water ? "

He nodded and looked down at it .

" wanna go deeper ? "

I walked up w him a little bit so the water went to his knees .

Babe was with the stuff watching us .

When the water hit Kason's knees he giggled . I laughed with him .

" wanna go deeper ? "

He nodded .

" here let mommy hold you . "

I put my arms out and he raised his . I picked him up and walked further into the water so it came up to my stomach .

It's a little cold but in all feels really good .

Kalin soon came to us , i saw Bari with our things .

" he was here so he with us now . "
" okay , Kason loves the water baby . "
" yeah ? that's good for a winter baby . "
" well his mommas a summer baby so he loves the water just like she does . "

We both giggled .

He kissed my forehead and Kason's too .

" come on baby let's go , there's a lot of people and me and you aren't wearing sunscreen plus guys keep looking at you and it's pissing me off . "
" okay baby . "

We all walked out of the water and gathered the things putting them in the car .

Wrapped naked in his towel with a diaper on i buckled Kason up in his car seat and let him fall asleep .

I let Bari upfront and sat in the back with my son while Kalin drove us home .

Kason held my hand and knocked right out .

I smiled and kissed his small hand .

I love this kid to death man . Thank you god for my wonderful son .