Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning to Christmas music. I smiled and got up seeing my baby in the bathroom. 

"Good morning husband."

"Good morning wife."

I brushed my teeth then looked at him. 

"What's the game plan for today?"

"Oh I don't know how about picking out our Christmas tree and decorating the house up for Christmas?"

I looked at him. 

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I already have all the decorations out and there's everything set up for a tree that needs to be set up." 

"Oh my gosh honey!"

He smiled. 

"It's our first Christmas together as a married couple and I want it to be special for you." 

I smiled. 

"Awe baby." 

I hugged him. 

"I'm so excited we were to busy to do anything with the house last year plus we were living with people and we were with mom."

He hugged me back. 

"I know, this is why I'm making sure it's the best Christmas you have before we have our son in 8 weeks." 

"Gosh 8 more week, that means I'm 28 weeks and 4 days awe gosh he'll be here soon." 

I lifted my shirt and looked at my belly putting my hands on it. 

"Gosh, this pregnancy came by so quick."

"I know, get ready so we can go get our tree."

"Alright."

It's cold so I put on layers of clothes. I'm extra cold because of my pregnancy. 

By layers I really mean like 3 pairs of leggings and 2 pairs of skinny jeans, a crop top hoodie, sweater and hoodie on top of that. 

I did my hair straight then put on eyeliner and mascara with lipstick. 

I put on a beanie and walked out grabbing my phone and purse with all of my things in it. I walked downstairs with my shoes and socks. 

"Baby can you put my shoes on for me?" 

"Yeah sit down."

I sat down and handed him my shoes and socks. He put them on for me.

"Thank you my handsome."

"You're welcome my beautiful." 

I stood back up and he grabbed his keys. 

"Let's go find our tree!"

He smiled at me as I walked past him out the door. 

"You're such a dork." 

I smiled.

"I love Christmas don't judge!"

We both laughed, he locked the door and we got in the car. I grabbed my phone and pulled up Snapchat. 

"Wait take a picture with me." 

"Okay." 

We posed for the picture and then I wrote

' My hubby & I going to find a tree ! <3 ' 

I'm so excited I freaking love Christmas!!!

~ At home ~