Chapter 73 - Sandra

We both walked into Luke's apartment and he immediately crashed on the couch as I walked to the kitchen.

"Are you that tired?" I giggled as I poured myself a glass of water.

"Just a little! But mostly I just felt like crashing down!" He said lifting his arm as I left the glass on the sink and walked to the couch where he was. "Did you like the beach party?" He asked sitting up on the couch.

"I loved it!" I smiled standing between his legs as I played with his soft hair.

I leaned in to kiss his soft lips and took a hold of his hair as his arms traveled around my waist and pulled me into him. We were both lost as we kissed and when Luke pulled me as he fell back on the couch, making me fall on top of him, I chuckled.

His gripe around my waist was strong but at the same time it felt so loving and caring. My hands traveled along his arms raising goose bumps on his soft skin. I was surprised that I could cause that effect on him and I have to be honest, I felt powerful knowing I could cause that. I kept kissing him and leaving small kisses along his jaw line.

Instinctively, my hands made their way to the hem of his shirt exposing the skin of his abdomen making my way up and dragging his shirt along. In an abrupt movement, Luke was on top of me kissing my neck making me shut my eyes and tilt my head back as I griped his hair.

"You know where this is going, right?" Luke asked breathing heavily looking me in the eyes and caressing my cheek as he pushed my hair back.

"I know!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Are you sure?" I knew that he wasn't just making sure that I knew where this was heading but also making sure I was okay with it.

"I just want be with you!" I said out of breath.

Everything felt like slow motion. I needed him as much as I need air to breath. I need his touch, and his lips... I need him as close to me as humanly possible.

My arms were around Luke's neck. I kissed him as he lifted me in his arms while I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him as close as I could.

I was pressed against the cold surface of his bedroom door as Luke tried to open it but moments later I was rewarded as Luke carefully laid me on his bed and I felt the softness of his bed sheets.

The moonlight enlightened his face when I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me as we parted to catch our breath.

I wasn't completely sure of what I was doing but I carefully pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap straddling him. I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt and carefully started to unbutton it.

My hands tugged at his hair as Luke sucked hard on my neck leaving a visible mark for sure. His hands traveled across my back and unzipped my dress to reveal not only my skin but also my anxiety and insecurities.

"Luke wait... wait..." I whispered pushing him away.

"Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"No, I'm okay Luke! It's... I never... did anything..." I said between trying to catch my breath and not looking embarrassed.

"What? You never... went to bed with anyone?" His voice sounded slightly uncomfortable but at the same time not one bit judgmental.

"No and... and I understand if you don't want to be with me because I'm not perfect and I don't know what to do, because I know you want to...

"I want you! I just care about you. You're perfect in my eyes and even if you weren't... I'd still want to be with you! You're special and if you let me I want to be your first." Luke's voice was soft as he pushed my hair away from my face. "If you let me... I want you... as long as you want me too."