Chapter 96 - Luke

The door of Samantha's dorm opened as she looked outside. A tight red dress fell tight around her body, same old, same old...

"Hi!" Her voice was soft but surprised at the same time, but not enough to take me the hell away from my life.

"Sorry to show up like this but..." I said walking into her dorm which looked exactly the same since the last time I was here. "I need you to make me forget her... please..." I begged.

Our bodies were so closed as I pushed her against the door as soon as she closed it.

"Are you sure?" Samantha's voice came out almost as a whisper.

"Please..."I said barely audible as the only sounds that could be heard were or breathing getting heavier.

Samantha came even closer to me and as her lips touch mine I realized that what I was doing wasn't right, yet it didn't stop me.

Her kiss was soft, not a half as good as Sandra's yet it felt almost as if we never kissed before, I didn't remember her being like this. In fact I don't remember at all as my thoughts are invaded by Sandra. How I wish it was her... I could almost feel her hands on my arms and the warmth of our mouth as she kissed me but a big part was missing... Sandra, it wasn't her kissing me.

"I'll take care of you Luke, I promise baby!" A shiver came down my spine running through my whole body... I used to call her baby. Why is everything about her?

"Don't call me that!" I said as she kissed all over my neck pushing me towards her bed.

"I'll make you remember my name only." She pushed me onto her bed, not exactly what I was expecting for an answer but I was okay with it.

Her legs quickly straddle me as she kept kissing my neck a little too hard. Sandra wasn't ... fuck! I pushed back my thoughts and kissed her until my mind was blank.

"What about Sophie?" I suddenly remembered that Samantha has in fact a roommate.

"Don't worry she's going to take a while..." Her breathing was accelerated as she took my shirt off.

In a way I was reminded why we only did this once, I still felt extremely insecure in front of her and that for sure hasn't changed. Now I kind of realize why I felt that and that was probably because I never felt really loved. However here I am, but I'm putting my insecurities aside because my need to forget Sandra weighs a lot more on my shoulders.

Her hands roamed though my arms as she kissed all over my chest making me moan in pleasure. Samantha kissed me once again as my hands pushed down of her dress from her shoulders. Her hands made their way to my jeans, unbuttoning them as she struggled to push them down.

"When I said I loved you I wasn't lying..." Samantha said as left kisses along my jaw.

And with that I knew that even here I couldn't escape my reality... My first thought was the last thing Sandra said to me before I forced her out of my house and then I realized that that Samantha likes me, or at least she says she does. One broken heart is better than two and I wasn't going to use Samantha like that.

"Stop, Samantha, we can't do this!" I said trying to get a hold of her hands that were still touching my body.

"What's wrong?" She asked as I pushed her away and sat at the edge of her bed.

"I can't use you like this! I can't use you to forget her! It's not fair and I can't do that to you!" I said holding my head with my face. At least I managed to escape reality for a couple of moments.

"But I don't mind Luke. I never forgot you so it's okay!" She said as hugged me from behind and resting her head on my back.

"Samantha it's not okay! I'm not that kind of person, I just... I'm so fucked up!" I said upset with myself and Samantha quickly kneeled in front of me taking my hands in hers.

"Luke you are not fucked up! Don't you think that! She fucked you up, she manipulated and played you and that is not your fault, okay? You have me... you'll always have me!"

"Samantha I can't, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way you do..."

"Stop, okay Luke? Listen to me, I said you'll always have me and I mean it. We're friends and I know what I'm signing up for, okay?" She said more than asked as she sat next to me turning my face to look at her.

"Thank you Samantha... but you know how much I love her even after what she did and I can't promise you anything... anything at all!" A small smile appeared on her face for the first time almost making me smile too. "You've changed you know?"

"If I did it's because of you!" Samantha's hand caressed my cheek as she kissed me softly just like she did before. "Let's watch a movie instead!"

Hopefully one day I'll be able to forget Sandra and love someone at least half as much as I love her.