Chapter 76 - Sandra

"You did what?" I asked not believing what I just heard. "Tammy how could you? How about Jason? And Calum? That's not fair to anybody!"

My mind went back and forward between yesterday and today and truth to be told, that fact was that Tammy and Calum were pretty close last night but from being close to Tammy cheating on Jason was a long way... turn out that Tammy took the highway to get there.

"Please Sandra, you're not making it any easier!" Tammy said with pleading eyes.

"Tammy this isn't easy! You kissed another guy. You cheated on your boyfriend!"

"Can you shut up for a fucking second? Because this is the easiest fucking part!" Tammy whispered shouting as she held my arms in place.

As the silence filled the kitchen and the only noise came from the living room I realized that maybe this was worse than what I thought it was. I stayed quiet waiting for her to continue.

"We slept together, okay? He stayed in my hotel room. And honestly I don't regret it at all! You can judge me all you want but if I had the chance to redo it all over again I would do the exact same thing!" She said frustrated. I knew she wasn't angry but she knew I was disappointed even though I tried hard not to show it to her.

"I thought you loved Jason and that you were happy with him." I tried to stay quiet so no one would hear us talking.

"And so did I, but Calum made me feel so different. It wasn't just sex. I mean it was but he made it feel different. He made me feel like a real woman, it felt like he cared more for my needs than his." Tammy said as I poured the popcorn into a large bowl.

"Take this one as I prepare another one please. And we're not done yet!" I said handing her the large bowl of popcorn.

I wasn't sure what to think. For Tammy to cheat, something between her and Jason wasn't right, not that it would ease Tammy's guilt but I refuse to believe that she'd be reckless to go to bed with Calum just because. But with or without an "excuse" she made a huge mistake. I couldn't help but to remember when Luke found out Samantha cheated on him and how angry and devastated he was.

"When you walked in Calum was asking me about last night and if I was okay." Tammy said standing next to me as I prepared a second bowl.

"What are you going to do know?" I asked as still tried to wrap my mind around the fact that Tammy cheated on her boyfriend.

"I don't know yet but please, I'm begging you don't tell anyone. Jason arrives in nine days and I know that Calum will be around..." I knew she felt lost, I could see it in her eyes. "I'll have to talk to Calum!"

"You mean Jason?" I asked.

"No, I mean Calum! What am I supposed to tell Jason? Hey I fucked someone else! You know the sex was better but we're still good?" I still couldn't believe that Tammy cheated and now she's telling me she wasn't going to come clean about it?

"You know what? Have it your way but don't come crying to me if Jason finds out and refuses to take it!" I knew I was being mean but it was true... at least I wouldn't take cheating.

The rest of day went by but I could feel a weird tension between Tammy and Calum, maybe because I knew what they were hiding, but I guess that it couldn't be that obvious because no one else noticed it. All I can hope is that the bomb doesn't explode and this whole mess doesn't backfire.