Chapter 1

Georgia's POV

I pickup Eloise's stroller and carry it down the front steps and started walking to the park.

The thing is, Liam's house is down the street from mine.

I quickly race by his house and reach the park.

I sit there quietly singing to Ellie and then decide it's time to head back.

I swiftly walk by Liam's house and reach mine.

I haven't gotten noticed yet so that is a good sign.

I push open the front door and slide off my shoes and pick up Eloise.

Liam's mum is in the kitchen and I quickly run by her so she doesn't ask if I want to see Liam.

I push open my door and quickly close it behind me.

"Hi Georgia." a familiar voice says.

My head snaps up and I see the face I have missed so much sitting on my bed.

I quickly put Ellie down and turn to face him.

He looks really confused.

And he should be.

"You have 5 seconds to get out." I growl.

"No. I came to talk to you." he states back.

"5..." I start.

He just stares at me.

"4..."

"3..."

He continues to stare.

"2..." I growl.

"Liam don't make me get to one." I snap.

He just stays silent.

"1." I say standing up straight.

"Get out. Now." I say straightening up more.

"No Georgia." he finally says.

"So after leaving me begging you to stay, promising you will call me everyday, you ignore me and come back and are acting stubborn?" I say getting angrier by the second.

"You better get out before I lose my temper Liam and you don't want to wake Eloise." I say my knuckles turning white from gripping the side of the crib.

"Just listen-" he starts.

"Listen to what exactly? Was I not good enough for you? Was I not perfect enough? Did you ever even love me?!" I say my voice raising.

He steps closer and smashes his lips to mine.

I'm boiling with anger and I pull away.

"I've missed you." he mumbles looking away.

I know he's getting emotional.

I know him Better than I know myself.

Or at least I did.

"I missed you every damn day. I called you about 50 times everyday only to get voicemail and not a single message or reply from you. It's almost been 2 years and I've moved on. I had to start over and I couldn't control my life anymore." I say feeling the hot tears go down my face.

"Georgie-" he starts but I cut him off again.

"Just leave me alone. And don't come near Eloise. You don't deserve her." I say coldly.

"Georgia I have a right to know if she's my daughter or not.'' he says.

I hear him getting angrier.

"Yes she is. But why would you care? You only missed 2 years of her life." I say looking down at my beautiful little girl.

"If you would have told me things would have been different." he says.

"If you would have answered me all those times than yes things could have been different. But you didn't. So they're not." I state coldly.

He says nothing.

I pick up Eloise and walk out of the room.

"If you won't leave then I will." I state.

I walk into the guest room and lay Eloise down on the bed next to me.

And I drift into an endless sleep with her beautiful sleeping face etched into my mind.