Chapter 16

Georgia's POV

I look up at Liam who is doing his hair as I sit on the counter next to him.

He notices me staring and smiles.

"You know I'm really excited about this right?" he says and stands so he's inbetween my legs.

I nod and give a small smile.

I am terrified.

But yet excited.

He leans in and kisses my forehead the. Lips.

I pout at his peck and pull him back.

He is slightly surprised at first but calms down when I wrap my legs around his waist.

He smirks into the kiss and we break apart.

"I forgot women get really hormonal when they are pregnant." he whispers.

I giggle and nod as his eyebrow quirks.

"What did you do when I was gone?" he asks.

I stifle a laugh and shrug.

"Hired a male prostitute." I say casually and hop down and walk out.

I make sure to sway my hips a little more as I walk down the stairs to see the boys in the living room.

I give Niall I smile and I thumbs up and he grins knowing that me and Liam made up.

Liam storms into the room and looks bewildered.

I laugh and shake my head.

"I was joking Liam." I laugh and walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

He relaxes and smiles.

"Good. Because your mine." he says and connects our lips.

"Ok! No need to make another baby in there Liam!" Louis shouts and covers his eyes.

We laugh and sit down.

"Ready to watch the film?" Harry asks and we both nod.

Liam snakes an arm around my waist and I cuddle up against him.

I didn't really care what film we were watching as long as it wasn't scary.

******

Halfway through the film, after many many and I mean many killing scenes, I get up and storm into my room.

(Liam's room)

I collapse on the bed and suddenly feel really really tired.

Eloise was bouncing up and down in her crib and I walked over and put her on the bed with me.

She giggled and squealed and I knew she would be out like a light in a few minutes, so I could put her in the nursery.

Liam comes in looking worried at first but smiles when he sees me with Eloise.

She squeals again and jumps into Liam's arms when he sits down.

"Baddy baddy baddy!" she cries shaking her curls around.

Her beautiful brown eyes were getting droopy and I gently picked her up and put her to bed.

When I come back in, I find Liam shirtless and coming out of his closet.

We both sit down and he smiles.

"I can't wait to have another one you know." he says and puts his hands on the slight bump.

*SMUT SCENE SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE*

I lay down and I feel him tug at the end of my shirt and I relax so he can take it off me.

He smiles and starts planting kisses all around my stomach.

I let out a quiet moan and he smirks an tugs my pants off.

I do the same with his clothes and I feel his hard on against me.

"Your really sexy you know that? Even when your pregnant." he whispers in my ear.

I shiver as I feel his lips connect with my neck and starts planting kisses.

"You know, I hear the baby likes it when you have sex." I state and Liam's eyes sparkle at me.

It's true, my doctor have me a book about expecting things for the baby, and sure enough that fact was in there.

He stares into my eyes until his lips connect with my neck again.

I know all of the things that drive him crazy so I put my hand on the outside of his boxers and palm him.

He moans and starts the grind his hips against mine and this time I let out a low moan.

"I...wanna make love to you....so badly..." he whispers and I pull down his boxers.

He smiles and does the same with my knickers and soon enough, I have that feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"Liam..." I breathe as his lips connect with mine.

He thrusts over and over again and I know I won't be able to hold on much longer.

"I love you." he says breathlessly as we both cave and collapses beside me.

"I love you too Li." I whisper and cuddle close to him.

*END OF SMUT KEEP READING*

Hey guys!

So yea they finally had a pretty big smut scene but I mean which story doesnt?

I'm so glad I'm getting more reads and it makes me really happy.

Bye my lovelies

Meals xoxo