Chapter 13

*one week later*

Georgia's POV

"Do you have all of your stuff love?" mum asks and I nod my head.

Eloise is already in the car and I have all of her stuff in the trunk.

My eyes are threatening tears but I let them fall as I hug my mum goodbye.

"I love you mum I will come visit a lot. The drive isn't too far away right?" I joke tears spilling down my face.

She hugs me back and we bid with I love you's as Niall takes my hand and leads me to the car.

The boys sent their driver to pick us up so I sit next to Eloise who is asleep in her car seat and cry onto Niall's shoulder.

"Shhh it's ok you'll see here soon babe." he whispers and kisses my head I nod and he puts an arm around me.

During this past week, me and Niall have gotten very close.

He hasn't left my side, of course with the acceptation of the bathroom.

We have kissed a couple times but nothing major because he knows I am still mourning over Liam.

But Niall is so sweet and he is great with Eloise.

I fall asleep on Niall's shoulder and he gently wakes me up when we arrive.

I have Eloise sitting on one hip, while I hold Niall's hand when we step up the stairs to the flat.

I take deep breaths and Niall opens the door.

"GEORGIA! NIALLER! ELOISE!" we hear Louis scream.

Loud thumps of feet are being heard and we see the boys emerge from the staircase.

We get trampled with hugs and Liam even hugs Niall but Niall pulls me away when Liam comes near me.

Slight tension is in the room and Louis, Harry, and Zayn take Eloise to go and play while Niall leads me to the kitchen and grabs come ice cream.

"Mmm." I muse as he hands me a spoon.

I sit on the counter while Niall leans against it and I feel Liam's presence enter the room.

Niall chuckles when he looks at me and I quirk an eyebrow.

He cups my cheek and slides his thumb removing what I guess is ice cream and kisses my head then cheek.

"What the hell was that?" Liam startles us by talking and we both look at him.

Niall gives him an 'what the actual fuck are you trying to say?' look and Liam frowns.

He walks over and I scooch closer to Niall but Liam grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder.

I scream and pound on his back as he pushes Niall away from trying to get to me and gets to his room in guessing and locks the door.

Niall's pound are heard on the door but Liam ignores it.

This isn't going to end well.