Chapter 30

Georgia's POV

I wake up about an hour after Niall and I fell asleep due to Eloise squealing.

I throw on my panties and tank top with cotton shorts and walk outside.

"Daddy daddy!" I hear Eloise squeal and I race out into the living room and sure enough, I see Liam picking up Eloise and swinging her around.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" I say, and he turns around and smiles down at me.

"Georgia-"

"No save it, what the hell are you doing here? With my daughter?" I snarl and grab Ellie back.

"She's my daughter too Georgia." he says and his eyes trail down to my stomach.

Shit.

I'm wearing a damn tanktop.

My bump is really noticeable and I turn sideways so he doesn't see it as much.

"H-how are they?" he asks and my eyes tear up.

"They are fine. Healthy." I say and bounce Eloise on my hip causing her to giggle.

"Please let me just hold my daughter for a little longer." he begs and I shake my head.

"You lost your privilege to do that when you slept with Sophia." I say and this time his eyes tear up.

"Georgie I'm sorry." he pleads and I shake my head.

"Daddy made mummy very sad. Eloise had to cuddle with mummy lots." we hear Eloise bubble and Liam lets a tear fall out.

I place Eloise down on the ground and tell her to go wake Niall then to go play.

"Georgia you know I love you....I miss you like crazy and I want to be a part of my kid's lives." he says and steps closer, putting his hands on my stomach, and feeling the bump.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hear a voice say and whip around to see Niall standing there.

HAY GUYSSSSS

I MISSED THIS STORY!!!!

OOOOO LIAM!

AND OOOO NIALL!!!!

meals xx