Chapter 29

Georgia's POV

Niall stared down at me with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Oh really?" he asks, inching dangerously closely to me.

My breath hitched when his head dipped down to my neck, so I could feel his hot breath in my ear.

"And what exactly were you thinking about?" he whispers and I close my eyes.

I grab his head and crash our lips together and kiss him.

I've been really hormonal lately and I need to do something about it.

He kisses me back and places his hands firmly on my hips and pulls me closer to him.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso, careful of my baby bump as his hands slide up to my bum.

I groan into his mouth as he carries us to the bedroom and lies me down on the bed while he hovers over me.

"I've wanted to do this forever." he groans as his lips start sucking on my neck as I softly moan.

"I'm not too found of my shirt on you at the moment." he whispers into my ear and I shiver as his fingers trail up the shirt and rip it off.

*SMUT SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE*

I'm left in just my panties and his eyes stare down to my stomach.

"Is this ok....for them?" he asks, pointing to my stomach and I nod.

"It's fine. They enjoy it." I say before ripping off his t shirt and flipping him over so I was straddling him.

I run my finger over the top of the elastic band of his sweatpants as he groans in frustration.

"No teasing." he groans as I feel him get harder underneath me, so I play the innocent acts and tilt my head to the side in confusion.

I slowly rock my hips against his and he growls and flips me back over.

"I said no teasing." he says, his voice raspy as I smirk and slowly slide his pants down so we are left in only our underwear.

He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra before flinging it across the room.

He smirks in satisfaction before ripping off my panties as well.

"You've been a very bad girl Georgia." he says as his hands trail along the inside of my thighs as the warmth in my stomach starts to happen.

"Oh have i? And what are you going to do about it?" I ask, still playing the innocent card before gasping as he slides a finger into me.

"Oh god, Niall." I breathe as he pumps in and out, adding another finger and ducking his head down.

He stops right when he knows I'm in my euphoric state before kicking off his boxers and hovering above me.

"That's not fair." I pout as he smirks, purposely teasing me.

"What?" he asks, brushing his tip against my entrance before I let out my own growl and flip him over so I'm on top.

"If you won't do anything, then I will." I say before lowering myself onto him as he stares at me in shock, but then closes his eyes in pleasure.

I rock my hips against his, lightly so he will take control, and I am correct as when he rolls over, yet again before slamming himself into me as I cover my mouth to stop from screaming.

"You like that? Maybe I should let you take charge more often." he whispers as he rocks his hips into mine over and over again.

Pretty soon, his thrusts get sloppy, and we both collapse onto each other.

He wraps his arms around my waist carefully before placing two kisses on my stomach before we fall back asleep.

*END OF SMUT*