Chapter 36

Georgia's POV

I tried to ignore the arguing from the other side of the door, but as it gradually got louder, I was afraid it would wake Michael and Jaylen.

So as a natural motherly instinct, I hobble out of bed, stopping to plant a quick kiss on each of my boys, before swinging the door open to rant to the people shouting.

"Will you please be quiet? My newborns are sleeping and-" I freeze when I see the two people who are arguing.

"Niall? Liam? What are you doing out here?" I ask, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I yawn.

"Nothing, go back inside Georgia." they both say simultaneously causing me to widen my eyes.

"First, I would like to know why you two are yelling right outside my door." I snap, not really in the mood to argue with either of them.

They just look at each other, then back to me, keeping quiet as if they don't know how to answer the question.

"You know what? I really don't care right now. Where's Eloise?" I ask, directly to Liam hoping he knows where she is.

"Waiting room with the other boys and our families." he answers a almost instantly, as I nod my head curtly.

"Could you please go get them? I want them to meet the boys now." I smile, causing him to smile as well as he starts off down the hall, leaving me with Niall.

"Where were you? You just left me without any warning." I say quietly, crossing my arms and looking at the floor.

"I just had to get some air, it's not everyday you see your girlfriend give birth." he chuckles nervously making me pull him into a hug, but as soon as I step forward, he gently pushes me back into the room.

I look up at him, giving him a puzzled look, which just makes him laugh.

"I'd also rather have you not flaunt your bum to other people besides me." he laughs, making my face turn bright red as I realize I'm still in the hospital gown.

The door soon opens, revealing the boys, Eloise, my mum, and Liam's mum, dad, and sisters.

They all start to give me gentle hugs and coo at the boys.

"What are their names?" my mum asks, making me smile.

"Michael and Jaylen." I smile, gently stroking Eloise's curly hair.

"Can I see mummy?" she asks, making me laugh lightly as I realize she isn't tall enough to see.

I motion Liam over to lift her up, since I'm still really sore to do much.

He gladly obliges, setting her on his hip, as she stares down at her little brothers.

"Why do they look same?" she asks, her brown eyes sparkling with curiosity making all of us giggle.

"They are twins sweetie. Twins look the same." I explain, making her furrow her little eyebrows in confusion.

"No sense." she pouts, making us all laugh again.

I think we are gonna be okay from now on, Liam is being calm, and everybody is happy.

For now.