Chapter 35

Georgia's POV

I stare down at my two little boys asleep in their little bassinets and smile to myself.

They are so beautiful, and I'm going to have a hard time telling them apart.

"Georgia what are you doing out of bed?!" I hear a voice whisper yell at me, making me snap out of my trance to see Liam walking towards me.

"I just went to check on the boys." I say and start to hobble back over to my bed, with the help of Liam.

"They really took a lot out if you so you need to rest well so you can get better soon." he says, tucking me into the uncomfortable hospital bed, before sitting in the chair next to me.

My mind wanders to Niall and where he is.

He couldn't have left could he?

Liam has stayed right by my side this whole time, and since the birth, I haven't seen Niall at all.

My eyes start to get heavy, and I know I should cherish the moments I have to sleep while Michael and Jaylen are still asleep.

Liam's POV

I watch as her eyes flutter closed, her curly brown hair seems to die down with her, as she drifts off to sleep.

I know I am dreading to ask her if I could possibly move in with her and Niall, so I could help as much as I can.

Speaking of which, he just left thigh after Georgia fainted, which makes me really confused.

Doesn't he love her or some shit?

Why would he leave if he has stayed with her this whole time?

Well I shouldn't care because he won't have Georgia's heart for much longer.

I will win it back, if it's the last thing I do.

Because she was mine all along, and I messed up badly, but now we have three kids together and we are going to be spending a lot more time together.

I quietly stand up and move over to Jaylen and Michael, staring over their beautiful features.

They are definetally twins, that's for sure.

Jaylen opens his big little eyes, the golden orbs staring up at me as I brush my finger against his cheek.

A little squeak comes from him as he attempts to grab onto my finger, but just ends up hitting it lightly.

I look over at Michael, seeing his caramel eyes stare into my own, his face having a little pout and jealousy as he watches me play with Jaylen.

To make my little boy happy, I stick my other hand near him so he can play with it as well, causing a small smile to appear on his little face.

A grin takes over my own, thanking god for these wonderful little gifts of nature, I barely notice someone say something.

"That should be me."

I look up to see Niall standing in the doorway.

Niall.