Chapter 32

Georgia's POV

"Georgia." I feel someone poke me, but I swat them away.

"It's time to get up babe." I hear the voice say again.

Groaning, I open my eyes, and come face to face with Niall.

"I was so worried about you yesterday." he whispers, getting on his knees so he could see me better.

"Yeah well, I'd rather not have my daughter around two men who are screaming at each other like 10 year olds." I snap, and look away so I don't have to see the hurt in his eyes.

"Where is Eloise?" I ask, suddenly realizing that my daughter is no longer in bed with me.

"Liam took her for the weekend."

My eyes squint in anger as I shoot up.

"And you didn't bother to tell me?! She is MY daughter! Mine! Her father wasn't even in her life for almost all of it, and yet you don't bother to wake me up to even ask me?" I yell, my face burning red with rage.

Niall looks worried, at my sudden anger, and when he doesn't answer, I huff and storm out.

"Baby please, I'm sorry he just made me feel bad since he hasn't seen his daughter in 2 months and hasn't even been to a doctors appointment to see his little boys. I thought he deserved a weekend with her." I hear Niall say behind me as I storm into the kitchen.

"God I am so sick with this drama! The secrets, the lies, the cheating! I don't want my sons and daughter to grow up like that! It just isn't fair." I say,suddenly letting tears spill over, as I collapse into Niall's arms.

"I'm so bipolar." I giggle and hiccup against his chest.

"No your just pregnant. Come on, let's do something fun today." Niall says, and I pull away with a muddled expression.

"Like this? Ha ha very funny. I'm pregnant with twins, I'm not going anywhere." I laugh as Niall pouts, making me kiss his lip.

"Let's just have a movie day yeah?" I suggest and his face lights up.

"Just you and me?"

"Just you and me."

GUYS THIS IS SUCH A SAD CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO THANK TOU ALL FOR 1K!!!!! LIKE WOW

SO I NEEEEEEED YOUR OPINIONS!

GIALL?

ORRRRRRR

GIAM?