Chapter 9

Georgia's POV

I wake up to hear Eloise's crying and I lazily get out of bed and start to walk over to her crib but Liam pulls me back down and gets up.

"I'll get it." he whispers.

I stay awake and watch him carefully pick up Eloise.

He rocks her back and forth in his arms and starts to sing to her.

I love it when he sings.

She is asleep within minutes and he carefully places her back into her crib.

He quietly steps back into bed and pulls me closer to him.

He doesn't realize I'm not asleep and he kissed the back of my head.

"I love you Georgia." he whispers.

****

I wake up with a massive headache and I hobble to the bathroom.

I mentally groan because I hate migraines.

I'm going to be miserable.

I do what I have to and walk back out.

My headache just keeps getting worse and I try and scrunch up in a ball.

My soft sobs and muffled with the pillow and I feel Liam move beside me.

"Good morning-hey what's wrong baby?" he whispers and rests his hand on my arm.

I turn so I'm on my back and my tears sting my eyes.

"M-my head hurts and I don't feel well." I choke.

"Aw baby do you want some pain killers now?" he asks

I shake my head and dry my tears.

"I'll be back I'm going to go take Eloise to my mums house for the day." He says and kisses my forehead.

He picks up Eloise and walks out of my room.

"Oh hey Mrs.Rose." I hear him say cheerily.

"Hi Liam how are you?" she asks.

She was overjoyed when she found out me and Liam were back together.

"Good I'm just taking Eloise to my mums house for the day. Georgia isn't feeling too well today." he explains.

"Oh I'm going over there now i'll take her you go spend time with Georgia." she says sweetly.

Liam comes back in and we hear the door close.

I take my pain-killers anyways and my headache disappears for now.

I sit up and bite my lip.

"How are you feeling?" he asks and sits down next to me and moves me onto his lap.

"Better I took those pain-killers And my head is a lot better." I chirp.

He smiles and I peck his lips.

He pulls me back and connects our lips again.

I straddle him and feel the fire burning between us.

I push him down and kiss him more.

I graze my fingers down his chest and past his abs which believe me was hard to go by.

Just as it gets heated I pull away and hop up.

He pouts and sits up.

I get out my clothes for the day which are a pair of denim shorts and a pink spaghetti strap blouse.

I strip off my tank top and leggings and pull out a towel.

I tease him even more and waltz into the bathroom.

I start to close the door but he pushes it back open and is in only his boxers again.

He closes and locks the door with his own towel in his hand.

"I get to tease you by taking a shower with you. No acceptions." he states.

I smile and put my towel on the counter and turn the hot water on.

I wink at him and strip off my undergarments and hang them up and hop in the shower.

He quickly joins me and I can't stop staring at the water bounce off his muscles and his now wet hair.

My wavy curls straighten with the water and I stand on my tip toes and plant a small kiss on his lips and bend down to grab my soap.

He pulls me back up and smashes our lips together.

The water hits us both and we are Un-fazed by it.

He lifts me up the same way he did last time but this time he sets me right back down and smirks and leans me against the tiled wall.

Our lips connect again and his hand travels down my thigh and brushes on the inside.

I let out a small moan and grip his hair tightly.

Our body's press together and I tug his hair harder and he lets out a moan a lot louder than mine and he grinds his hips against mine.

I want him.

I crave for him.

"L-Liam I want-" I start but he cuts me off my kissing me again.

He knows what I want.

"I know." he mumbles against my lips and continues for a few more minutes.

He breaks apart and starts washing his hair.

Wait what?

What just happened?

He just stopped kissing me.

I just stand there dumbfounded as he washed all the soap out of his hair and winks at me and hops out.

I finally realize he teased me.

Ugh I'm going to kill him.

I wash my hair and shut off the water.

I put on my undergarments and wrap my towel in my hair.

I walk out and see him still in his towel wrapped around his waist.

I walk over to my closet and purposely slowly bend down and grab my clothes and walk slowly over to my bed.

I feel his eyes on me and I slowly pull up my skinny jeans and I thank myself for picking one of my tighter pair.

I pull my blouse over my head and I slip on my black hightop converse and slip my phone in my pocket.

I walk over and run a brush through my damp curls and turn to face him.

His mouth is slightly apart and I smirk.

"You coming or what?" I ask trying to suppress a giggle.

Next time don't tease me.