Chapter 27

Georgia's POV

If you could hear a heart break, mine would echo through the whole world.

Tears brimmed my eyes and I tried to wipe them away, but failed.

I was just sitting on the bed as Liam stood in front of me.

"Please say something." he pleads, which only makes me cry harder.

"What do you want me to say? That this is okay? That it's okay that you did this? Because it isn't Liam. And it fucking hurts." I say and he sits down next to me but I scoot away.

"I'm so sorry Georgia. It was an accident." he says and I scoff.

"You fucking asshole! An accident?! Are you really trying to say that right now? You obviously don't care about my feelings or me at all if you did that." I yell and he winces.

"Please stop yelling." he says and I can tell he is on the verge of tears but I keep going.

"Who was it huh? Some slut you found off the streets or is it someone who actually know." I say, tears streaming down my face.

"Sophia." he mutters and if my heart could break any more, it just did.

"Sophia? Are you kidding me?! I'm done Liam. I'm so fucking done." I shout and storm out of the room and down the stairs.

Niall and the other boys are at the foot of the stairs, with worried looks I their faces and I collapse onto Niall's chest.

"What happened?" he says and I cry harder.

"H-he slept w-with S-Sophia." I cry and all the boys gasp.

"God damnit Liam we told him to get away from her but he just didn't listen." Zayn says and runs a hand through his hair.

I pause and push Niall away.

"You knew? You fucking knew he was with her and nobody bothered to tell me?!" I yell and all of their faces pale and they glare at Zayn.

"I'm so done." I say and run upstairs and I run into Eloise's room and grab most of her things and shove it into a suitcase.

"Mummy? Where we going?" I hear her ask and I look up at her.

"We are going away Eloise." I say and I tell her to stay here while I pack my bag.

I go back into my-Liam's room and start shoving things into my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" I hear him say but I ignore him and finish shoving most of my things into my suitcase.

"Georgia, where are you going?" he repeats and I turn to him.

"Your children and I are leaving here for a while. I just want to be alone." I snap and he looks confused as I zip my suitcase.

"What do you mean children?" he asks and I laugh bitterly at him.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I'm pregnant with twins." I say and grab my suitcase and Eloise's and grab her hand and storm out the door.

Goodbye One Direction, see you later.