Chapter 26

Georgia's POV

"Hello Ms.Rose! How are you feeling?" doctor Hurley asks and I smile at her.

"Better I guess. The throwing up hasn't gotten any better." I shrug and her eyebrows scrunch together.

"That's not normal. Your infection should be gone by now. I'm going to have to give you a urine test is that ok?" she asks and my heart rate picks up.

What is going on?

I look at Niall who looks just as confused as I am, but I go to the loo and do what I gotta do and the doctor says she'll be back in a couple minutes.

"Niall what do you think is wrong? What if there's something happening to me?! Oh my god what if I'm dying?! what if-" I'm interrupted by Niall clamping a hand over my mouth and I calm down.

"It's ok Georgie. It's all ok." he says and I nod, and the doctor comes back in with a smile.

"Am I ok?" I ask and she grins.

"Congratulations! Your going to be a mother of twins!" she exclaims and I stand there shocked.

"W-what?" I choke out and she nods.

"Your going to be a mother of two healthy little boys." she says and it finally sinks in.

I'm going to be a mum again.

With twins.

I look over at Niall who is smiling at me and I jump into his arms.

"Twins?!" I exclaim and he chuckles and hugs me closer.

"Yes Georgie. Congradulations." he smiles and I hop down.

"Oh my god I have to tell Liam!" I exclaim and instantly call my boyfriend.

"Hello this is Liam Payne. Please leave a message after the beep." I get his inbox and frown.

"Where is he Niall?" I ask and he takes my hand and leads me back to the car.

"He'll be okay yeah?" he asks and I nod and we drive back home.

Twins.

*****

I pace back and forth in the living room as the other boys sit on the couch and do everything they can to find Liam.

I hear the front door open and a tired looking Liam stumbles in.

I run up and tackle him in a hug and my eyes well up with tears.

"Woah hey Georgia." he chuckles and I sniff and pull back and peck his cheeks.

"Where were you?" I ask and his face pales.

"I left the club early and crashed at a nearby hotel. I'm fine though." he says and takes his shoes off.

"Mummy? Where dadda?" I hear a little voice call and I hear a small gasp and foot steps clambering to us.

"Dadddy! Eloise calls and Liam smiles and picks her up.

"Ellie missed daddy." she says and he chuckles and kisses her cheek.

"I missed you too Ellie." he says and sets her down.

"G I'm really exhausted do you mind if I just go to bed?" he asks and I nod.

"I'll be up in a few. I just have to put Eloise to bed." I say and he nods.

I give a small smile to the boys and pick up Eloise and carry her up to her room.

"Goodnight baby." I say and her eyes flutter closed.

I walk back into the bedroom and climb into bed, expecting Liam to put his arm around me, but doesn't.

*3 days later*

Liam has been distant since he came back.

I don't know why, but I'm telling him I'm pregnant.

"Hey Li?" I ask and his head turns to me.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask and he nods, his face paling.

We go into the bedroom and he starts to pace around.

"Liam I have to tell you something."

"I have to say something too."

"I'm pregnant." I say, and at the same time he says....

"I slept with another woman."