One, two, three- start.

"Tonight, night of the comet! Would you like a program?" I called out to a group that passed us by, only to be ignored. 

"Would you like a program?" I tried again, with the same results. "God, I sound like a Jehovah's witness." I snorted, before turning towards Elena. "So Peaches didn't call?" 

"Or text." The doppelganger sighed. "But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part."  

"Elena , you guys met like three days ago of course you don't know all of the skeletons in his closet." I rolled my eyes at her. "You haven't exchanged numbers yet, so what? Do it when you see him again. Stop whining, start doing." 

"The timing is wrong, anyway." She continued. "At least I put myself out there."

"For Christ sake, either you go all out or you don't." I replied, wanting to bang my head against a door. This conversation was killing me. 

"It's just ..." She started, but before she could continue I intervened. 

"Stop with all the reason why you can't, and start thinking about the reasons why you should." I told her, my frustration with the conversation evident in my tone. "Let's go meet Care."

Before she could reply, I turned around in search of my Buffy. 

---

"Hey, I got some candles." Caroline called when we reached her in the town square. I took one, as did Elena. Of course then Mattie Blue Blue did the intense puppy eye stare at the doppelganger while he lit her candle. One minute later Peaches also did his very dramatic entry, God what is up with these love triangles. 

Tired of the Elena love drama for the day I pulled Care with me, a little bit to the side of the town square. "Let's light them up." I told her, she nodded eagerly. 

 Care started to look for her lighter but before she could find it, I smirked and winked at her and the candles lit themselves up as if magic.

"Bonnie." Caroline gasped, while looking around for witnesses. "This town is the hellmouth but it can be the next Salem if you're not careful." The blonde scolded, punching me lightly in the arm. 

 "Relax, that was actually a parlor trick I learned in Vegas." I replied, laughing hard. It really was just a magic trick, that I had learned in my past life.

"You've never been to Vegas bitch." The Queen Bee rolled her eyes at me.

"Not that you know of." I replied mysteriously. All of a sudden I had a feeling in my gut. You can call them witchy spidey senses, because that works for me. They basically were creepy ass feelings that I got now and then. Gloria explained them as the will of another connecting with our being. It could be any kind of will, like the will of a spirit in the other side or the will of nature. 

I was curious enough,so I let my feet guide me. 

---

I ended up at the Grill right on time to witness an interesting encounter. Damon Salvatore was sitting at the bar with his dark, tall and handsome vibe when Vicky noticed him. I was close enough to hear them without magical help.

"I know you." Vicky said, looking completely puzzled. 

"Well, that's unfortunate." The Salvatore replied. 

"Um...I don't...I don't know how, but...your face." She continued, sounding more high than a kite. "Excuse me. Sorry." She then left towards the bathroom. 

This left me perplexed, was I somehow meant to stop Vicky from getting munched on by Damon ?  Did my existence as Bonnie Bennett have a higher meaning? Before I could even contemplate these questions, I decided to just wig it.