part 1

Rexy's Pov

"Are you sure you will wear that bracelet?" My manager ask me.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong Manager?" I ask her back. She look at me directly to my eyes.

"Look Rexy, you don't have to wear that. I know it's ha-"

"Enough. If I won't wear this. You can cancel the photoshoot now". I know she's shock in what I said.

"Wear it." She said to me. I know she understands me. Then we heard a knock.

"Mrs. Kim we will start the photoshoot after 30 minutes." One of the staff told us.

"Okay" my manager smiled at her. I just close my eyes. And I feel her stand up. As I open my eyes she's not there.

I look at the mirror. I see my reflection. Then I notice my bracelet. I look at it. And until now, it really hurts me everytime I will recall that the person who gave this to me was already gone.

"Ms. Rexy are you okay?" My make up artist ask me.

"I'm fine. Why?". I ask her. And it seems that she already back to her sense.

"Actually I'm calling you many times. The photoshoot will start now Miss.". She said

"Oh sorry. I didn't hear you. Let's go" I smile at her. Then walk to the shooting area.

The room looks a lil' bit dark. It's the concept by the way.

"Everyone get ready!" The director shout. Then later on one of the staff guide me to the first area. The photographer told me to do some poses.

"Feel free to pose. If you think some poses." He said to me. I just nod. Then the photoshoot starts.

After 2 hours of posing there and posing here, finally its already done.

"Good job everyone!" The director shout from his chair. Then my manager comes over me.

"Great pose dear". She said then smiled at me.

"Thanks Manager Kim" I answered and smiled back.

"Ms. Rexy you're so great" The director suddenly appear besides us.

"Thank you Director Choi". I said to him

"Well, I'm her manager. That's why she's just like me" Manager Kim jokes around.

"You're right Manager Kim. She's just like you.". Then Mr. Choi laugh. "Seriously, I'm very happy that you're the model for this CeCi's year magazine. The company choose the best one". He told us.

"Thank you for the compliment Director Choi.". Then I smile at him.

"Welcome Miss Rexy. By the way Mrs. Kim congratulations for having a model like her. You're lucky"  He said while smiling

"I'm luckier Mr. Choi" My manager answer back.

"I'm luckiest". I suddenly said.

Then all of us laugh. After some talks that we had. We finally said good bye.

My manager and I go directly to our van.

"Are we going home?" I ask her.

"Yes". She simply answer

"Can I go to him?" I ask her but there's a hesitation with my voice.

"Not again Rexy" She looks at me.

"Just this one. We will go to China next week. And we will be spending 3 months there. I can't visit him that long. Please". I beg at her. She looks at me pathetically. "Don't look at me like that" I said to her. By that she back to her sense.

"Okay. I will give you 15 minutes. I will wait for you here in van. Okay?" She said. I just nod my head and give a sweet smile. She smile a bit.

"Cemetery first". Manager Kim said to the driver.

I saw her that she close her eyes. I just smile. I'm thankful that she's my manager. She really understands me.

I look at the window. I saw a cherry blossom tree. It's already winter. Then I saw some lovers. I relax my head to the cupboard. Then look at my bracelet.

"I miss you" I whispered.

I feel the van stop. Then manager open her eyes. I immediately open the door and go outside.

"Rexy". I heard my manager call me. I look at her. "I will give you an hour. I will wait you here" she said and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you" I answered and run.
I run as fast as I can. I can't wait to see his tomb. And finally I'm here. I sat down to the grass. And put away some of the dry leaves in his tomb. I smile when I saw his name.

"Hi honey." I always start like this. " You know what I have a good news. Are you curious now?". I know I looks crazy. It's just funny that I'm always waiting for the answer. "Well, I'm the new model of CeCi" I smile. Im trying my best to sounds happy. "I'm very happy. You're happy right?" Then pause again. This time I can't control myself. I can't control not to cry. I let my tears falls. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry honey. I promise to you that I won't cry anymore. But- it's really hard. I miss you everyday. I miss you every seconds of every minute of every day honey. " This time im crying so hard. "I know you don't want me to cry. But promise honey I will try my best okay? So don't worry now." I wipe my tears. But still falling. I try my best not to cry but I can't stop. I smile. A force smile. "Honey I will go to China for 3 months, but look at this". Then I show my bracelet. "I'm always wearing this. Coz I feel that your with me just wearing this. And I won't take this off. Swear.". Then I stare to his tomb I touch it like I'm touching his face. I talk to his tomb just like I'm taking to him. "I love you" I whispered.

I get up and say my goodbye. I run to the van and manager hugs me tight.

"I'm here." The moment she said that I cry. I'm so hopeless.