part 8

Rexy's Pov

I woke up early and jog around for 15 minutes. I want to do something. I want to refresh my mind. I want to think clear. After that I go back to the house. I saw Manager Kim at the porch. She's watching something.

"What's that?" I ask her. She look at me. Then motion some gesture to come closer to her. So I did.

"It's a video of yours." She said. Then massage her forehead.

"Mine?" I ask her.

"The airport incident" she answered me while turning off her phone.

"Sorry" I said. She looks at me. Then smiled.

"Don't be sorry dear. You're just a human. You also loose your temper." She said to me. I know she just want me to feel at ease.

"I'm still sorry. I give you a trouble" I said then bow my head.

"Hey hey hey. Look at me" then she hold my chin. "If this is a trouble then I'm very happy with this. At least I know that you are normal" then she laughed a little" I can handle this. Lots of artists did trouble my dear." She added.

"I love you Manager Kim." I said. Then hug her.

"I love you too my dear" she said. She look at me and said "for now get yourself a bath. I smell sweat. " She told me. Then make some weird face. I laughed.

"Did I smell that bad?" I laughed. She nod her head but laughed again.

"Kidding." She said. We laughed. I left her to the porch.

--

As I walk to my room my smile fade. I immediately open my sns. There are lots of bashers. -.-' lots of negative comments. I just don't mind them. They don't know my situation. I saw some positive and very supportive message. I smiled. At least there are some people who understands me even they don't know my situation. I close my sns and visit my email. There are so many messages. I open it one by one.

*Hey Rexy are you okay? I saw the video. What happened? Don't mind the bashers okay? I'm worried. Answer my email when you got a time. - Xenia Sangster.

*Rexy I saw the news. I watch the video already. What happened? I know somethings happened. Im worried. - Lu Vane

*Hey! What happened to you? By the way, nice scene buddy. You look so pretty in the video. Thank them when you see the uploader. Hahahaha. Just chill. - Kris Wu

*The video looks so cool. Hahahaha. Don't mind them Rexy. Your just quite famous that's why they doing this. Cheer up man. - Z.Tao

*I heard to my wife that you're having trouble now. Don't worry all of experience those things. Haha. Just think of a good solution. If you need to go somewhere. You're welcome here. - Thomas Brodie Sangster
*Rexy. Just watch the video. You did great hahaha. I mean, I di that too also. Hahaha. Don't worry the fans will forget it later. Just enjoy the attention now. - Lu Han.

*Hi. This is me Dylan. :) Got your email to Xenia. Well, How are you? I heard that you're having bad times now. Don't worry everything will be fine. Just be positive to it. See you soon Rexy. - Dylan O'Brien.

After reading all the messages I got. I reply to them one by one. I laughed and got sad while typing my messages to them. After that I close my phone. I don't want to read any comments now. I look at myself.

"You doesn't deserve this." I said to myself.

I heard a knock. As I open my door I saw Sulli.

"Hey." I said. Then hug her. She hugs me back.

"What happened?" She ask me. I ask her to come in first and have a seat. "Thanks." She said.

"I hate those people" I said then laughed a little. She looks at the table and found my bracelet. Then she looks at me.

"It's broke" she said to me. Then smiled at me. "Don't you think it's time for you to forget him?" She said to me. I look at her with disbelief looks. "I mean, you deserve to be happy Rexy. And i know that my cousin don't want you to this miserable." She looks at my eyes.

"Sulli it's not easy. I love him. I love your cousin." I said to her then my tears falls.

"I know. I saw it with my two eyes. But Rexy you're being so depressed now. It's been two years. I don't want to see you like this." She said to me. I know she's concern to me. "By the way, Auntie wants me to give you this" she's holding a CD. "She flew back to New York now. So she don't have the time. She told me that she will call when she got a time" she continue. "And if you need someone to talk with just call me okay?" Sulli added. I look at her then nod. I took the CD in her hand. Then place it to my table.

"Thank you so much Sulli" I said to her. She patted my shoulder and smile at me.

"You're still my favorite cousin in law" then she giggled. I smiled at her.

After an hour Sulli said her goodbye. She have an appointment. I hug her before she left.

After I close the door I get the CD. [Watch this on my first death anniversary].

It's written in the CD cover. Then I look at the date written. It's Minho's death day. I want to watch it now. But I didn't do it. I will wait for that day. I keep it to my drawer. Then I decided to go in the living room. I saw Manager Kim went out to her room.

"Where are you going Manager?" I ask her.

"Well, the big bosses wants to meet me now." Then she shrugged. "It's odd right? But don't worry I'll be back" she said then smiled at me.

"Wait. I will come with you" I said to her. "I know this is about my video" I smiled at her. Then I run to my room to get some sweater. Then I run again. I saw Manager Kim waiting for me. "Let's go" I said.

---
I'm nervous but I have to face this. As we enter the room all the big bosses shock that I'm with Manager Kim.

"Good evening" I said to them.

They nod at me and smile for a while. Then Manager Kim motion me to sit down. All the big bosses are looking at me right now. I know they want me to explain.

"Sorry for the trouble. I'm willing to accept the punishment" I said to them. I don't want to explain anyway.

Then the big bosses looks at each other. Then the CEO speaks up.

"Instead of using the word punishment, let's just say that we will just clean your name again" CEO Ritz said. Everyone nodded.

"The board agreed that it will be better if you will go to Art School. To that, we can divert the attention of the public in a good way. I will held a press this coming Friday. And I will announce that you will show the other side of you. Or you will show them that besides in modelling and acting you're also a performer." The CEO said. I just listened to her. "So be ready to attend the school next week Rexy. That's all" she said then smile. I just nod. I don't want any talks. Besides I won't win. As soon as the other big bosses left the room I let my manager to talk to the CEO. I wait outside.

Just great! I don't know how to sing. What a world.