part 21

Rexy's Pov

Kyungsoo drive me home. I still can't believe that his my boyfriend right now. I can't help myself not to smile. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. His perfect!

I look at the calendar and encircle the October 24. I'm smiling like an idiot when I see his........

November 6- 1st year death anniversary

Minho.......

I can't move my body. Did I make a right decision?

I massage the temple of my forehead.

Gosh! I don't know anymore.

I get his picture frame. I look at it.

"You're happy right?" I said. "I know you understand right? I said again.

My eyes are starting to get wet now.

"I love him..... just like I love you" I said.

"Minho I miss you" I said between my sobs.

Am I being unfair? Do I really love Kyungsoo? I mean, I know I love him. Really! But, do I really forget Minho? Do I really move on?

Lots of questions are flowing to my mind now. It gives me headache.

I want to be happy again. And I'm happy with Kyungsoo. I know it. I feel it.

I put down the picture frame in top of my table then lay myself into my bed.

-----

2 years ago.

I already knew that his sick. I'm begging him to go into the hospital but he always insisted.

"I spend my half life in there, I want my remaining life to be happy....with you" he said to me one of the day we argue about being medicated.

I saw the pain in his eyes that day. I don't want to see him in pain.

"I don't want to loose you" I said to him. He smiled at me.

"You will never loose me. Ever" he said to me.

Months past and I stayed by his side. I want to quit being a model and an actress,  but he don't agree with my plans.

"That's your passion. Don't quit just because of me. You did so much efforts and hard work to be in your spot now" he said to me that day.

"I have to take care-" I stop talking when he hold my hand.

"You're already taking care of me" he said then smiled at me

His smiling like he doesn't know that his dying.

One day, I have an interview. The host ask me if I have a boyfriend. I look to Manager Kim and she motion me to say 'i don't have' but I ignored her.

"Yes I have" I answered. The crowd gets noisy. When I look to Manager Kim she's really disappointed.

I've been in a news that time. And I know Minho knew that.

I'm so stressed that time, I'm so helpless. I know it would cause my career to be in danger but I really don't care.

I'm more worried to Minho's condition. Days, weeks, months, I don't know how longer he will be here in my side. His condition is not in good term. Actually, the doctor said that his being weaker and weaker. Until the day that he can't move his body.