part 18

Rexy's Pov

"Explain us what happened?" Krystal said. We're here at the living room with Chanyeol , Kai and Kyungsoo.

"Where is the other?" I changed the question.

"Baekhyun still sleeping while the others go outside" Chanyeol answer me. I nod my head.

"Don't change the topic" Krystal said to me. I saw Kai smirking.

"There's nothing happened" I said. I can't look at Kyungsoo, I can't look to anyone.

"You guys are kissing" Kai said. "We saw it" he added. I close my eyes cause of embarrassment. How I hope I can vanished myself infront of them right now.

"Rexy" Chanyeol called me.

"Kyungsoo" Krystal called him.

We both look at them. I need to speak out. I can't handle the awkwardness anymore.

"He kiss me" I said to them. Kyungsoo looks at me.

"But you k-" I cover his mouth immediately. Then I look at his eyes. Omo! I feel so weak again. But I have to control myself. I gave him a glare, a begging glare. He holds my right hand to remove it from his mouth .

"Yeah. I kiss her" Kyungsoo said.

"And you kiss him back?" Kai said. I saw Krystal punch Kai in his stomach. "What?" He said to Krystal.

"You're just making it more awkward Jongin" Chanyeol said.

"Enough! Why you kiss her Kyungsoo?" Krystal ask him. He looks at me. Then lower his head.

"Cause I like her" he whispered. I know it's just a whisper but it sounds loud. I look at him. His still looking at the floor. Then I look to Krystal, she's smiling. All of them are smiling like an idiot.

"Look guys , you're being unfair to my best friend" Chanyeol said.

"What do you mean?" Kai ask.

"Kyungsoo confess his feeling towards to Rexy" he said then look at me. "And that's the reason why he kiss her" he added. After that he wink at me.

"I don't understand you" Krystal said.

"Why don't you guys listen to Rexy's confession too"

I look and I saw Baekhyun. His standing besides the wall. Then walk towards me.

"It seems that it's not a secret anymore" he whispered to my ears and wink after that. He looks to everyone. "Can you please stop interrogating them" he said. Then walks out. I saw him walking forward in the kitchen.

"Baekhyun's right. Stop asking us questions." Kyungsoo said. Then looks at me. "I'm sorry for what I did" he said.

"I'm sorry too" I said also .

"That's it?" Chanyeol ask.

"This is unbelievable" Krystal said.

I just saw Kai laughing.

I heard my phone's ringing. Thanks to the caller.

"Excuse me, I need to answer the call" I said to them.  I immediately run to the bathroom.

"Hello" I said to the other line. It's just a number.

"Hello Miss Rexy, where from healing heart show." The voice said.

"Oh yes?" I said.

"We're just want to inform you that you have to go here in the studio early tomorrow. So, that we can assist you about the show"the voice explain.

"Okay. I will" I simply answer. Then I end the call.

I have to make some excuse for me to go now.

"Guys I have to go. My manager called me" I said to them. I know that they are not believing me. But I grab my bag and walks towards the door.

"See you by the show tomorrow Krystal" I said. Then wave my hands. I run as fast as I can. When I reach the elevator I push the button to the ground floor. I want to burn myself right now! I'm so stupid! When I reach the ground floor, I immediately walks fast. I didn't look to anyone.

"Rexy" I heard a voice calls my name, I just ignore him. I don't have time to look back. When I saw the car outside I go inside.

"Let's go" I said. I rest my head to the cupboard. I still feel the kiss on my lips! Argh! It can't be! I can't be!

----

When I reach the house I saw Manager sitting in the porch.

"I will just have some beauty rest. Don't disturb me"I said. Then walk to my room.

I took off my clothes and go to the bathtub. I put face mask. And let the water wakes me up. I need to wake up! This is just a dream! I didn't kiss him! Right?! I heard my phone's ringing but I just ignore it. After an hour I wash and dry myself.

I just want to sleep. I need a rest. Before I go to bed I check my phone. I saw some missed calls and it comes from Kyungsoo. Im about to call him when I saw Minho's picture. Oh gosh!

"Honey I'm sorry" I said to his picture. I saw the cd also. Just another month and I can finally watch it. Wait a bit more.