part 25

Rexy's Pov.

"I will miss you" I said to Xenia while hugging her

"I will miss you too. Visit us also okay? The kids are asking about you" she said to me.

"Tell them that I miss them so much" I said to her.

"I will. And thank you for all the gifts. The kids will be happy." she said.

"Role of a second mother." I said to her.

She smiles at me.

"By the way, Don't forget to remind Keisha's mom about my offer okay?" She said to me.

Well, she met Keisha also. And she want Keisha to be her model. And it seems that the kid likes her idea.

"I will. Have a safe flight okay? I'm sorry I can't go to the airport" I said.

"It's okay. You have schedule. See you soon. Love yah" she said.

"Love you too" I answered.

She hurriedly go inside the van. She open the window.

"Stay in love Gorgeous" she said and wave her hands.

"Stay Fab! Bye!" I wave my hand too.

----

"Exo! Exo! Are you out of your mind Rexy?!" Where here at the CEO's office.

"What's wrong about being in a relationship with kyungsoo?" I ask the CEO.

"Seriously you don't know?! Rexy they have lots of fans! And you know what?! Maybe they are planning to kill you right now!" CEO shouts at me.

Well, it's been revealed that I'm in a relationship with kyungsoo. Some of the paparazzi took us photos together.

"Sorry" I said

"I have to communicate with sm. We have to settle this things out" CEO said.

After that, she called her secretary.

"Call Sm company now. Tell them that I want to meet them tonight" she said. Then the Secretary follow her.

After awhile the Secretary came back.

"They said yes madam." She said.

"Prepare yourself we will be going to meet them" she said to me.

What? Why?

----

Kai's Pov.

"You all know this?!" Lee Sooman shout at us.

"I can explain" Kyungsoo said.

"Explain? To late!" Lee Sooman shout again.

"What's wrong about dating?" Chanyeol ask him

"What wrong about dating?! Are you out of your mind Chanyeol?!" Lee Sooman shout at him.

"I mean, we thought that we can already date right?" Chanyeol explain.

"Not until we say so!" He shouts again.

Argh! That old man! My eardrums are about to explode!

"Just like what you did to Kai?" Baekhyun said in annoyance.

"Don't answer back Baekhyun!" Lee Sooman said.

"But his right" I simply said.

Lee Sooman looks at me.

"You all know that I don't have any choice! I'm not the CEO now! " He said to us angrily.

"Mr. Lee I'm willing to accept the punishment" Kyungsoo said. "Im really sorry. But," he pause for awhile then look at Mr. Lee Sooman.