part 14

Rexy's Pov

"Is there something wrong?" I heard his voice. I blink my eyes then cut the gaze.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Okay let's start" he said. Then looks at me again. "First I will teach you the notes." He added. Then he motion me to sit down besides him. And I just follow. "Do you have note pad and pen?" He ask me.

"Yeah." I answered. Them immediately open my bag and get my pad and pen. I see him smile at me.

"Good." He said. Then put some papers in front of us. I look at the paper and wait him talk. "As you can see we have here the notes. And different level of pitch" he said. I just write down the notes and the pitch he told me. Then he discuss more about notes. Im just listening at him. I'm eagerly to learn. He discuss more and more and more until he said. "I think that for today. Write it down now" he said. I nod and smiles at him. Before I write I look at my wrist watch and it's been 3 hours that his discussing about music. I write it all. After that I look at him.

"I'm done" I said.

"Okay. Tomorrow we will try the actual Vocalization." He said to me. I nod my head. I see h massaging his throat.

"Is your throat hurt?" I ask him. He smiled.

"Not really. It's just new for me to talk that much." He said.

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't be sorry. At least I know how hard it is to be a teacher." He said and laugh a bit. I smiled at him. "Well, it's good to see that my student was eager to learn something from me" he added.

"It's just my teacher looks so strict" I joke at him. Then he laughed.

----
When we go out to the Music room. We heard a girl's voice.

"What now?! Tell me!" She said. When I look at her it's aira. She's talking to Sehun. They didn't notice me and kyungsoo. "Sehun!" She said. Sehun looks at her and laugh. "How dare you to just laugh at me?!" She said to Sehun. Other exo members are in the living room. They are smiling.

"You're just cute" sehun said to Aira. Then I saw Aira, she pout. Then her tears are about to fall.

"I hate you!" She said. Then her tears already falls. "I hate you Sehun!" Aira said then punch sehun. "Do you like her?" She ask. Sehun nodded. "Yaaaaa! Are you serious?" Aira ask him again. I saw other exo members are smiling. Then Chanyeol see me. He walks towards me then whispered.

"Don't show yourself" he said while laughing.

"Huh?" I ask him. He whispered again

"She's jealous because sehun followed you" then chanyeol giggled.

"What?" I ask in disbelief. Kyungsoo looks at me. It seems that he already knew. Xiumin told him already.

"Dont worry. She's just like that" Kyungsoo told me.

"She's my sister" Xiumin said to me.

Then I look at Aira and she's really crying.

"Enough" Suho said to the other side. "Sehun apologize to her" he added.

Aira looks at Sehun in her side. Then sehun looks at her. Then lean his head to her shoulder.

"Yah! I'm still mad!" Aira said. All of us laugh. Then I heard Xiumin murmured something.

"That brat" he said.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry" sehun said to her then smiled. Aira snobs her. Then sehun face aira "look, Rexy is just like my Noona. And you're my girl, you don't have to worry anything" sehun said then wink at her.

Lay throw a pillow to Sehun.

"Enough kid! I'm about to blow!" Lay said. Then everyone laugh.

"You sure?" Aira ask. Sehun nod. And hugs her. When he looks at my direction he see me. Then smiled.

"Actually Miss Rexy is here right now" he said to Aira. She looks shock. Then look at my direction. I smiled at her.

"Omo! " She exclaim. Everyones laughs once again. "What are you doing here Miss Rexy?" She ask me. I'm about to answer when sehun speaks up.

"She's Kyungsoo hyung girlfriend" Sehun said. Me and Kyungsoo got shock! "It's just a secret okay" he said to Aira.

"Yah! Sehun! Stop your nonsense prank!" kyungsoo said. Everyone in the room exchange glare and smiles. Then I look to Sehun. His eyes is asking me to agree. It's just like FOR -HER-TO-STOP-BEING-JEALOUS.

I glare at him! And nod. I hold Kyungsoo's hand and he looks at me. I gave him a look saying. LETS-JUST-AGREE. He nods at me.

"Well, don't say to anyone Aira" he suddenly said. I look to the other members and they are controlling their selves not to laugh.

"I won't tell to anyone" she said. Then smiled at us. She looks to Sehun and give him a hug. "Sorry" he said.

She's so cute. Then Xiumin walks forward. Then grab sehun.

"Enough hugging my sister young boy. It's to much" he said. Then he looks to Aira. "I will go home tonight. Let's go now" Xiumin said. Then hold Aira's hand. They both say goodbyes.

After they're gone. We all sit to the couch. Sehun was about to leave. when kyungsoo grab his shirt and he sat down back. His smiling at us.

"Sorry." He said. "I just don't know what to do" he added.

"Don't you think it's to much?" Suho said. He looks at me then back to Sehun

"I know, but if i didn't say that she will stay mad at me" he said.

"You have to be good this time sehun. If you don't want to loose her then you have to avoid girls attention" I said calmly. "Don't be sweet with all the girls out there young boy. Just be sweet with her. She's so perfect and she really loves you" I said. Sehun looks at me and smiled.

"Yeah. I will do that" sehun said. Then I looks to everyone. They are all smiling .

"Then buy us pizza" Kai suddenly said.

"My feet doesn't feel good this past few days. I need to rest." Sehun said then immediately run to his room.

"That punk" Chanyeol said. I just laugh with the scene.

"Guys I have to go now." I said to them. Then I look to Kyungsoo " thank you again" I said.

"Welcome." He said.  "Let me send you home" he added.

"No need. My driver is waiting for me outside" I said. "And take a rest now. Your throat need it" I added then smiled. He smiled back.

"Bye everyone" I said again then wave. Chanyeol open the door for me.

"Bye" he said while smiling. I smiled back.