part 7.

Rexy's Pov.

Two years ago.

I'm busy practicing how to walk properly. When I heard a voice.

"Perfect" I saw Minho from a far.

"I'm tired" I said to him. He smiled at me then come forward.

"You're still pretty don't worry". He said to me. I punch him. Then he laughed. "And besides that's your passion." He hugs me this time.

"Wait. I'm full of sweat." I said to him. He just don't mind me and still hugs me. So, I hug him back.

"Do you think they will like me?" I said to him. He looks at me then motion me to sit down.

We sat down to the stage. Then he looks at me.

"They probably will like you honey." He said between his smile.

"Well, they are British. they have their own preference of beauty." I said to him.

"If they don't like. They won't invite you in the first place." He said.  "So, be optimistic honey. They like you already." He assures that.

"You're right. Thank you" I said to him. Then smiled.

After a long week that full of practice. The day has already come.

"See you after three days" Minho said to me

"I will miss you" I said to him.

"I miss you already" he answered me. I smiled at him then gave him a hug before I leave.

Manger Kim is waiting for me in the plane.

"I'm nervous" I said to her.

"Don't be sweety. You're perfect" she said to me. I smiled at her. "Relax yourself okay" she said. And I just nod.

After a couple of hours were finally here in London. The staff are waiting for us.

"Welcome to London everyone." The man said to us. He introduce himself and he lead the way. I just relax myself to the headrest. If I'm not mistaken it will takes a couple of minutes before we reach the hotel.

When the van stop I look outside. Wow! It's a luxurious hotel. I look to Manager Kim and I smiled. She smiled back.

When we finally reach our room the man discuss some of the event rehearsal.

"You will be practicing tomorrow morning with the other models" he said to me. "And if you need anything just tell me" he added.

"Thank you Sir" I said.

He said his goodbye to us. I go to my room and let my body lay down to the bed. I didn't notice that I slept already.

I woke up and when I check the time it's already afternoon. I go to the bathroom and take a bath. After that I go to the kitchen and drink some water. I'm so bored.

So I decided to open my E-mail. And I read some of Minho's messages.

"Hi honey. How are you? I'm fine here. I miss you. See you after three days. Don't starve yourself okay? I love you"

"Honey. I know you're tired. Take a good rest okay. Haist. I miss you."

"I miss you honey"

"I love you"

Then I stopped reading. I smiled. His so sweet. I look at my bracelet.