part 10

Rexy's Pov

"I'm so dead! I'm really dead!" I exclaim. Krystal and I are here at the bench. She laughed at me.

"Don't stress yourself.". She said to me.

"I hate it. Why God doesn't give me the talent when it comes to singing. I need a beautiful voice!" I said. Krystal laughed at me so hard. Her face was so red. I look at her. "Don't laugh." I joke at her.

"You're so funny. I can't help it" she while laughing. I just snob her. "You know what you have a beautiful voice. Maybe you're just out of tune" she said to me.

"Is that a compliment? Or you're insulting me in a good way?" I ask her. Then gave her a glare. She laugh again.

"Let's say both hahaha" she said

"Yah. Hahahaha. You're to much." I said.

"Can I interrupt you guys?" We heard a voice from the back.

"Aira" Krystal said. "Why are you here?" She added.

"Well I'm looking for him. Did you see him?" The girl ask.

"Yeah. But it's been an hour. I don't know where he is now" Krystal answered. "By the way Aira, This is Rexy. Rexy this is Aira" Krystal said to us. I smiled to the girl.

"Omo. Hi Rexy." She said to me.

"Hi Aira." I greet her back. "May I know you looking at?" I ask her.

"Just a bastard" she answered. "By the way I have to search for him. I think his not studying now. His just flirting around!" She said to us. Then she wave her hands. "Bye" and turn her back.

"She's cute" I said to Krystal. And she laughed.

"She's Xiumin's sister" Krystal said.

"Exo?" I ask her. She nodded. Woah. I did some research about then and they're really famous. "Who's she looking for?" I ask Krystal.

"Her boyfriend." Krystal answered.

"Is she studying here?" I ask.

"Nope. She's just checking him out" she said. I laughed with the thought. What a cute kid.

---
This will be my last class. The Groove Session. Well it's all about dancing. I have some information about this one. I use to dance before. Maybe I can learn this one easily. I wait for the professor to come in. Then suddenly one of my classmate approach me.

"Hi Noona. I'm Ten" she smiled at me.

" Hi Ten." I simply answered. He smiled at me once again. His just staring at me. I feel uncomfortable. "Excuse me, if you don't mind, can you please stop staring at me" I said to him. He suddenly blink his eyes.

"Oh sorry Noona. I didn't mean to." He said to me.

"It's okay. Just don't stare at me like that again. Okay?" I said to him. He smiled at me. Then do some puppy eyes. I laughed a little.

"Ow you smile" he said to me.

Then the door open. The professor start his lesson immediately. I just listened to her. And after an hour. The class ended.

"Noona annyeong." he said to me. I just nod my head and wave my hand. That kid, his full of energy. I get my phone to call my driver but suddenly it's shut down.

I go out to the classroom and I saw Sehun from a far.

"Sehun" I called him. He looks at me. Then smiled. As I reach his position I gave him a look. "Why are you smiling?" I ask him.

"I'm not. This is natural" he said to me. Then widened his smile.

"Crazy." I said. I roll my eyes to him.

"Why did you call me?" He ask me.

"My phone was shut down. Can I use your phone. I just need to call my driver" I said to him. He laughs a little

"Old style. If you want to ask for my number say it. Don't make weak excuse" he said then smirk.

"You must be out of your mind. But I'm not here because of your number. And I'm not making an excuse. I just really need to call my driver." I said to him. I laugh so hard. " You know what you're insane" I said to him. Then walks out. He grab my wrist. I look at him. "What?"

"I'll drive you then". He said to me. Then he just dragged me. People in the school are looking at me.

"Let me go Sehun" I said to him. But its like that he didn't hear me. "Hey! Let me go!" I said to him then he let me go. "What's wrong with you?!" I shout at him. He looks at me. Then he went inside the car. As I look around, were here at the parking lot.

"Hop in" he said. I look at him then gave him a death glare. "Common. I'm harmless. And besides I love my career." He said to me. Well I don't have any choice. I hop in. "Good girl" he said. Then starts the engine.

"Do anything stupid and you will be dead!" I said to him.

"It's that a threat?" He said. Then laughed. "Or it's just how you say thank you now?" He looks at me while smiling.

"Just drive" I said. I turn my eyes to the window.

"Rexy" sehun called me. I ignore him. "Rexy" he called me once again. "Rexy" and another one. "Re-"

"What?!" I said to him. He looks shock.

"I will just ask your address. I didn't know where you live." Sehun said while laughing a little.

"Ow. So-sorry" I said. He laughs at me. Then I gave my address. His smiling like an idiot. And here I am. Super shy!

----
After a couple of minutes were finally in my house. I open the car door and go outside.

"One bubble tea and a slice of cake" he said to me. I turn around.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"This is not free. I will see you tomorrow. And don't forget my snacks. Have a good night Rexy" then wink at me. I gave him a roll eyes! I go inside. His so annoying! But still, thanks to him I got home safe. Maybe I will just buy him what he wants. It's just a bubble tea and a slice of cake anyway.