part 16

Rexy's Pov

I look at my reflection and when I'm totally contented. I go out to the bathroom. I'm here at school right now. I dial Krystal number.

"Krystal" I started. "Where are you?" I ask her.

"Here at the parking lot" she answers me. "You?" She ask back.

"I'm walking right now going to the room" I said. "See yah" then I hang up.

I go inside and wait Krystal. When I see her enter I immediately wave my hand. She smile at me.

"You're early" she said to me.

"You're just late badass" I saif to her. She laugh a little.

"So, hows the practice?" She ask

"Well, it's quite fun and Kyungsoo is really great" I said. She just nodding head. "How about you? Why are you late?" I ask her.

"My Manager called me. I have appointment this Friday" she said to me.

"Just like me" i said.

"Really?" She said. I nod my head.

"Healing Heart invited me to their show." I said. Krystal looks at me.

"For real? They invited me too. I mean, Oh crap! So that's it!" She said. "My manager is asking about you. I thought he likes you." she said while slowly nodding.

"So you will be in the show?" I ask excitedly. She nod. And we both scream.

"I think we have to prepare for that show. Let's rock okay" she said. I nod. Im so excited.

"Good morning" The professor said. Oh his already here. I look at Krystal and gave her a look she wink at me. We both smiled.

After a long discussion. Finally its already end!

"The presentation will be next week okay. Be prepare everyone." The prof said. But before he leaves he suddenly turn back to us. "I know some of you will be busy cause I read some notes in the bulletin. Maybe you can choose your own partner" them he walks out.

"Krystal is already mine guys" I shout to the room. Everyone looks at me I just smile at them.

"What's that?" She ask me laughing. I just shrugged. Then we laugh. I received a message from Manager Kim.
*Come here at KBS. There's a rehearsal.*

I look at Krystal and she's also reading a text.

"Let's go?" She ask me. I nod.

----
KBS Building.

"Hello everyone." The director said. We greet him back. "I will call everyones name. Please raise your hand" he said. He calls our name one by one and everyone was here. "Very good" he said after he calls our name. "I will start now, since everyone was already here, I just want to inform everyone how the show will go. Just be yourself guys." Director said. "The emcees will ask you one by one with some of not to personal questions and so on. What i want you to do is to do your best to make the show lively." He said. He told us more. Then after that he gave us some papers. It's a pattern. Some of the questions are written and how will everyone will react. Then it's already end.

"Krystal" I called her.

"What?" She said.

"Who are they?" I ask. Then she looks around. And pointed them one by one.

"She's Dasom from sistar. She's Hani from EXID. They're Dahyun, Jiyo and Sana from Twice. They're Leetuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun from Suju. They are my senior. And lastly they are Wooshin and Khun from Up10tion" she said.