part 26

Rexy's Pov

Days past since I have the dinner with EXO. Kyungsoo and I decided not to meet for now, I cared about his career. We're still the Hottest issue all over the Asia.

I can't go to school because of my busy schedule.

Today I have pictorial for Pantene. I am the new endorser of that shampoo.

After the pictorial, the director told me to rest , while they are preparing for my commercial behind the scene interview. After half an hour they already finish.

"You just have to answer the questions that the staff will ask you. Just 5 questions." The director said.

I'm wearing a white dress. The staff guide me to the chair.

"123 action!"

The lights turn on. And the camera roll!

Q: How does it feel to become the new endorser of Pantene?

The director motion some gesture that I don't need to look at the camera.

"It's an honor for me. Really. Since then, I really wanted to endorse some shampoo commercial. Well, it's every girls dream. I guess. That's why I'm thankful to the Pantene family."

Q: If you have power. What would it be?

"Time control? Hahaha. I want to go back in past and make it right. So, no regrets anymore."

Q: if you will say sorry to someone, who would it be?

"As you all know, I had a bad incident at the airport. I lost my temper and shout to my fan. I know I hurt her and I sincerely apologize.... I'm really sorry for that... Sorry"

I look at the camera then bow my head.

Q: If you will go somewhere. Where would it be.?

"It will be nice if I will go to the place where I can free myself. A place where no one knows me. A place where I can shout and act crazy. It will be great hahaha"

Q: after 10 years, how do you see yourself?

"Ahmmm. 10 years from now, I can see myself as a happy, stonger, bolder woman. Maybe , that time I have my own family, with two kids or more. Hahahaha."

"Cut!" The director shout.

"Very good" the director said to me. "Retouch her. We will start the commercial video!" He added.

Then I go to the dressing room, I just sit down and let everyone to retouch me. After a couple of minutes the commercial making start.

"You will just walk here.. Sit down. And you will say STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL" the staff said.

"Okay okay. Ready! Action!"

I walk to the red carpet and let my hair bounce. I look at the camera with fierce reaction. Then sit down to the elegant chair.

"STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL" I said in a sexy voice..

"CUT! GREAT JOB!" The director shout once again.

----

Days past and the Pantene commercial has already on television. Even the behind the scene interview. And some of my photoshoot pictures are posted online. The commercial gain a positive feedback.

The fan called me after watching the Pantene behind the scene interview. We talk and I already apologize. And it's fine now.
----

Exo also made a comeback. Kyungsoo was so busy for the promotion schedules. And also for the concerts all around the Asia. We talk over the phone and make sure to have time with each other. Our relationship is great. We didn't fight cause we don't have time for that. Hahaha.

----

Saturday night..

I decided to visit him, I brought pizza for them.

As I enter to the practice room, I saw them laying in the floor. They look tired

"I brought you guys some pizza" I said in a high pitch voice

They look at me then immediately run.

"Ooooops, sit down there. You guys are so tired" I said then walk forward.

They sit again and open the box of pizza.

"Thank you" the members said.

Kyungsoo hugs me.

He looks really tired.

"Hey, drink this" I'm holding a bottle of energy drink.

After he drink he hugs me again.

The other members look at us and tease us.

"He misses you a lot" Kai said.

"Yieeeeeh" the room filled of noise.

I just smile and ignore them

"Are you okay?" I ask Kyungsoo.

He looks at me.

"Better" he said.

"Want pizza?" I ask him again.

"Kiss will be great" he said to me.

I smile at him. Then move my face closer to him. Then give him a a smack kiss on his lips.

"Feeling great now?" I said in a teasing way

"Hahahahaha. I think I need another one" he said while laughing.

"Give me 500 won" I said. He laugh to my joke.

"I miss you so much" he said while hugging me.

"I miss you too" I said and hug him back.

"Get a room!" Sehun shout.

"His right!" Baekhyun added.

"Shut up" I said to them.

"Just eat" kyungsoo said.

The room filled of laughter.

This is why I love them, they can make the atmosphere lighter.