Chapter 38

Harbour's point of view

                                     ^^^Apollo and Ares (brothers of Annabell) (17 twins)^^^

I was a few blocks away from home. I jogged a little faster wanting to see my children. As the house came into view I began to cry happy tears. I ran tried to run into the house but the door was locked. I knocked on the door as I wiped the tears from my checks. I only had to wait a few minutes before someone answered. It wasn't any of my daughters. It was a complete stranger.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my house?" I said as I pinned him to the wall inside my house. "Girls!" I shouted for my children thinking they were being held captive for who knows how long. A few more guys come close to us and pulled me away from the stranger. I started hitting anyone that was in my face. A boy with white hair started shouting in my face but I just punched him in the eye before moving onto the next guy.

I was held with my arms behind my back making sure I would stop hurting people, but I didn't want to be done, they did something with my girls, I kept struggling hoping the person's hold wasn't strong. The boy with the white hair walked up to me as he held an ice pack to his eye.

"Harbour. Calm down." That just made me spit on his face.

"Where are my daughters?!" I screamed at him trying harder to escape.

"Their fine. I had them taken to the palace in the ocean. It wasn't safe for them here since we are about to go to war." He stated as he wiped my spit out of his mouth and eye.

"Why are we going to war?" I asked calmly and confused.

"Where have you been?"

"Near the north pole. I was finding a new mother for my girls." I said as I looked at the guys as the had looks of shock and annoyance. "Why? What happened?"

"The humans have been attacking merpeople. Placing them in zoos and science labs." He said as he nodded to the guy holding me making him drop me with a thud.

"Well, we have to tell the king." I started walking out the door intending to have the king's help before going to war.

"I'm already here." Someone said sounding quite like the boy with white hair.

"Where?" I asked not believing the king was the boy I was just speaking too.

The boy with white hair raised his hand making me look at him questionable. "I know I don't look it, but I am the king. I'm getting sick the the merpeople on land don't know what their king looks like. Follow me, I'll tell you the plan while we wait for reinforcements." He then turned leading me inside my own home filled with unknown men.