s e v e n

Right on through, past the logs, and didn't even look her way, walked Tyler. The very same Tyler that was on the same plane she was, and the very same Tyler who asked her out, and then didn't even call her.

He failed to mention he would be on a television series, and for that she was kinda bummed. But not only that, he failed to mention he would be on the same television series that she as going to be on.

To be fair, she never brought it up either, but she wondered why he didn't.

He suddenly looked up and around at each of the girls, and when he met Annie's eyes, his big, brown pupils dilated, and widened. He looked to the ground and then back up at her as he sat down on the logs directly across from her. She couldn't help the glare that escaped her eyes as she stared back at him.

The host started talking again, "Before we waste any more precious time, we're gonna hop right to it!!" He walked over to the start of the log the men sat on, and smiled very forcefully down at the gentleman next to him, he laughed and raised his head back up, pulling cards out from his inside pocket.

"This here, is Brock Angola. Welcome him." There was the sound of fake applause, and Anne jumped a little at the sudden noise in the quiet. Some reality TV show..

"Brock here is going to be teamed up with a random lady of her choice," Brock himself just looked to the ground, but immediately straightened his back and smiled brightly towards the camera when the host put a stiff hand on his shoulder.

What the heck was this place..

"Now, which lady volunteers to take Brock on his first night?" There were only a few hands raised, and the host picked a bright red haired lady, with a tight black dress on and the highest heels Annie think's she's ever seen.

The two set off, a safe distance away from each other, to the first cabin. So that's how they were choosing?

The host moved on to the next guy, a dark skinned man with the nicest, most sculpted face Annie's ever seen. He looked like he walked straight out of vogue. He got many hands raised. The first one to raise their hands seem to be the ones to get picked. Wasn't it ladies choice? It's all up to who the host wants.

The host moved on down the log, and when he reached Tyler, Annie began to listen again.

"This here, is Tyler. A handsome man from Canada. Who wants to have their pick at him tonight?" Annie watched as Tyler's eyes flicked to hers, and as she raised her hand, she looked around. He had quite the selection. She thinks she was one of five other girls who also wanted him for the night.

The host seemed to take his time with this choosing.

Tyler's eyebrows raised as he watched the girls hands wiggle in the air, he seemed honestly surprised, and Annie really had no clue why. He was very attractive, and Canadian, which seemed to be a thing for the American girls.

He also had a very nice face, one that was very easy on the eyes, and she knew that. Although she was angry with him slightly, she wanted answers, and she knew the only way to get that was to get chosen. The host finally smiled and pointed at his pick.

A tiny, feather haired girl. She had on jeans and a bright orange, flowing tank top. She was very pretty, her bold makeup made her look like she came from makeup school, straight from. Annie slouched a little as she watched the two walk towards the cabin.

There were only three guys left at this point, but Annie didn't raise her hand anymore, she didn't care. She ended up being the last girl, with the last guy. He was fairly attractive, although Annie didn't find him to be her type. He stood up, as did Annie, and she realized she wasn't paying attention, and she didn't catch his name.