Two Days.

Riley Kardashian West.

I walked back into the house just as the camera crew rolled. I slightly rolled my eyes, but still walked to my family. I hugged my Mom before picking Penelope up out of Aunt Kourt's lap.

"Where have you been?" Khloe asks me, sipping her tea or whatever it was.

"With some friends," I tell her, playing with Penelope.

"Do we know these friends?" Grandma asks.

Mom smirks. "His name is Jack Gilinsky."

"Mom!" I groan, but couldn't hold the smile on my face at his name.

Mom scrolls through her phone, most likely on my twitter or instagram. She's always stalking my stuff. No privacy from her, but my Dad only. He just wants to meet any boy I hang with.

"Aren't they so cute?!" Mom shows them a picture.

I ran to see what picture it was. My favorite one of us. Sure, we have a lot of good pictures but that one is my most fave.

"He's cute, Riley

"He's cute, Riley. What's holding you back?" Kylie asks.

"He's dating someone, some girl from the Like That music video." I roll my eyes at her.

"She's such a slut too," Mom points out.

I nod in agreement when my phone beeps.

-
From: JG😍
Riley? Can I come over? We got into another fight.

To: JG😍
Of course! My fam's over but come on!
-

"Speaking of J, he's coming over. We'll be in my room." I tell them, heading upstairs.

~

Jack Gilinsky.

I cried in Riley's lap as she held me close to her. I only came over because I missed her. Sure, I had to act like Destiny and I got in a fight -we actually did- but I had to act like it hurt.

It didn't. Destiny isn't the one I'm in love with, it's Riley. I could never tell her I love her. That could ruin our friendship, we're bestfriends. Besides, she's talking to someone else.

"Babe, she's not worth it, okay? If she made you cry, then I got the right to kick her ass." She tells me.

I turn so I was facing her. She's so beautiful, god.

"I'm okay. I guess you're right, I just, I can't leave her." I tell her, sighing.

Man, it's killing me to not tell her the truth.

"I know, babe. But if this happens again, I'm forcing you to walk away from her, okay?" She smiles.

I chuckle at her. "Gotcha."

~

I walked downstairs behind Riley. After our talk, we ended up falling asleep. I didn't mind, I like cuddling with her. She really loves to cuddle. Whoever she ends up with, they're lucky.

"Hey, babes!" Kim said as we made our way down.

"Hey, mom." Riley said, sitting down next to Kayne who was currently on break from the Life of Pablo tour. "Hey, dad."

"Hey, RJ." He kisses her cheek.

Riley's middle name is Joelle so Kayne calls her RJ sometimes, we call do sometimes. It kinda just slips out.

"Hey, Jack. How's it, man?" Kayne turns to me.

I nod. "Going okay, how about you?"

"Doing good. I actually need a favor from the Jack & Jack boys." He looks at me.

"I can call Johnson?" I suggest.

Kayne nods so I pull out my phone and call Johnson. He agrees, saying he'll be here in 10 minutes. I slide my phone back in my pocket, ignoring the text from Destiny that was from two hours ago.

Ten minutes later, Kim finished cooking and Johnson arrived. We all sat around, eating.

"So, I actually need a new opener. I was thinking, you two are getting big, how would you like to join the tour?" Kayne asks us.

Riley squeezes my hand and smiles at us. Johnson turns to me. I nod at him. We turn back to Kayne with huge grins.

"Hell yeah," Johnson and I answer.

"Great, we leave in two days." Kayne says.

Two days.

There's no telling when I'll see Riley again. I don't care about Destiny, but I knew she'd want something (if you know what I mean) before I leave. I hated doing stuff with her because it isn't Riley.

*******************************