Talk With Dad.

Riley West.

Jack is home from tour and I'm happy. We had a little date this morning, we went to get breakfast, and now we're just going to hang around Mom's house.

North ran up to us when we ran into the house. I smiled, picked her up, and spun her around. Dad walked out the kitchen with a sleeping Saint who Jack took.

"Where's Mom?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "Hell if I know. She left around 5:30 this morning."

"That's unlike her." Jack says, bouncing a now wide awake Saint on his knee as we sat on the couch.

"You're preaching to the choir." Dad shakes his head. "We've been trying everything to keep this relationship together."

"You're focusing on us, the kids. We'll be fine. I understand, North will understand, and Saint? Well you'll always be there but he'll understand once he's older. You and Mom need to focus on you two. We'll be okay." I told him.

"We'll all be fine. You and Kim took me in, and I'm telling you now, you're like my parents. I'm away from mine, and you two have gave me everything. So when I say this, everything will be okay." Jack smiles assuring all of us.

"Thank you, both of you." Dad smiles. "Now, let's have some fun!"

***********************************