Event.

Riley West.

Like always, Kourtney and Khloe invited me to some event with Khloe's boyfriend, Tristan. They were all dressed up, so I figured I had to be too.

Jack didn't want to come so he decided to stay home, which was fine. These kind of events were never fun.

"Damn, ma, I may come just so I can keep dudes away from you." Jack told me as I finished curling my hair.

I laughed and turned around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he tapped my butt, signaling me to jump. He held me up with his hands on my butt.

"You're goddamn sexy." He whispers against my collarbone.

I leaned my head back to give him better access, but we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I groaned as Jack gripped my ass before letting me down.

"Maybe we can finish this later," He growls.

"We'll see, horn-dog." I give him a kiss before walking out the door. "See you soon."

"See ya, Princess." He closed the door after me.

~

It was now the next day and Jack was gone. It was early, I don't know where he is. I got up and went into the bathroom. I was in nothing but underwear and Jack's shirt.

I was walking down the stairs when I heard puppies. I ran down the stairs to see Jack sitting there and two puppies in his arms.

 I ran down the stairs to see Jack sitting there and two puppies in his arms

"Happy birthday, Baby!" Jack exclaimed.

Wait, today's my birthday!?

"Oh my bible, Jack!" I kissed him before hugging the puppies. "They're so cute!"

"You can name them, I haven't yet. There's one boy and one girl." He says as he gets out his phone and takes a picture of the pups and I together.

The girl is the one with the darker face so I named her Luna. The boy is the one with the lighter face so his name is Bandit.

I took a picture for Snapchat and titled it, 'Birthday present from Jack ❤️'

"I love it," I told him.

He smiled and kissed me. "I'm glad, baby."

***************************

Birthday, part two, is coming up soon! Stay tuned!