I Missed You Too.

Riley West.
< Outfit Above >

I laughed as I watched the fans crowd Dad as he tried to walk into the hotel we were in. Dad kept nodding at the fans but not once smiled. His smiles were rare, he only really smiles around us.

"Dad!" I called.

He looked up and laughed. That was rare too. I waved at him as he waved back. The fans just went even more crazy. I decided to be nice to the fans and go down.

"Mom, I'm going down!" I call to her as she was getting ready.

"Be careful, sweetie!" She calls back to me.

I grab my phone and walk out. I snapchat my outfit and caption it; "So inlove with these boots! ♡"

As I pressed the button to the elevator, someone called for me to hold it. Doing so, I looked up and a faint smile hit my face.

"Riley?" He asked, grinning.

"Hi," I smiled.

He pulled me into a hug and his body shaked. Was he fixing to cry?

"I missed you so much," He tells me in my ear.

"I missed you too." I tell him as we reached the lobby.

He let go but held onto my hand as we walked out. Dad looked at us and smiled.

"So, are we back together now?" Dad asked.

Jack smiled over at me. "No. Not yet."

"Well, hurry up and cuff her man. I like you, and I don't like many boys around my girl." Dad nodded his head to me.

They were talking as if I wasn't there. I may be short but hey, I'm still here!

"Well, thank you sir. Hey, I'll text you." Jack kissed my cheek.

"Wait! You don't have my new number!" I called to him.

He laughed. "I've had it since the day you changed it, angel."

Oh.

***********************