Paris!

Riley West.

I sat in my hotel room, sipping on wine. So, I'm underage, Kendall bought three bottles for me. I ignored my text messages coming through, mainly because I simply wanted alone time.

Music played softly in the background as Jack's message came through. That's the one I've been waiting for.

From: Boyfriend 💋
Hey baby! JJ and I will be in Paris in two days. Babygirl, we're gonna have the time of our lives. I love you, and stay safe! 😘

I smiled. I didn't bother replying, but I just smiled. I was happy to have my boyfriend and my bestfriend coming up here.

"Hey, Riles! You in here?" Someone called.

I didn't say anything.

"I guess she isn't." Bella said, I know her voice anywhere.

"Well, Kayne is still unstable. Maybe she isn't doing good?" That's definitely Gigi.

"We need to check on her." Now that's Kendall.

I walk over to the door. The last thing I want is for them to come in. I opened it. Romee, Kendall, Gigi, and Bella was standing there.

"Guys, I'm fine. Just a bit under the weather." I tell them.

Kendall's face turn to worry. "What's wrong? I promised your mom that I'd look after you."

"Kenny, just a bit of the sore throat. I'll be okay before the official show. I'd like to get some rest." I told them.

"Yeah, sure." Bella said.

"We're heading out." Gigi said.

"Call us if you need anything." Romee said.

"Not a problem. Have fun." I tell them before closing and locking the door.

******************************