School.

Riley Kardashian West.

It's been three days now since Scott's been here, and school is starting in three hours. I finished school, I graduated last year, my 11th grade. But, North, she's started preschool today. It wasn't an actual school, it was more of like a daycare system to prepare them for school. Mom wanted to put Saint in there, just for the Daycare. Now, I have to get up and drop the kids off.

Mason's starting 3rd grade, Reign's going with Saint. Penelope will start when she gets back, but I do think she's doing stuff online while in Italy.

"Sissy, do I have to go?" North rubbed her eyes when I woke her up.

"Yeah, babe," I kissed her forehead while picking her up. "Did you take a bath last night or do you need one now?"

"Can I take one now? I took one last night, but I'm cold and I want hot water." She smiles at me.

"Sure, go ahead and I'll pick out your outfit," I told her.

She knows how to work the bath, but I do check on her. I went into the closet to pick out her outfit.

After I set her outfit out on her bed, I walked back to my room and got my clothes

After I set her outfit out on her bed, I walked back to my room and got my clothes. I didn't really feel like calling in my glam team so I just did my own makeup. I must say, I think it came out good. It's neutral.

When I walked back into North's room, she was dressed and trying to do her hair. She gave me a pleading look, I just laughed and helped her. I put her hair into two dutch braids.

"Is Saint up?" She asks.

"Scott woke him up," I picked her up. "They're all downstairs."

~

I decided to walk them to their class. Turns out, Mason will be in the same class with North until they actually start class next year. I thought that was a good idea.

"You got Reign and Saint?" I ask Scott who walked in beside me.

He nods. "You got them?"

I nod and wave him off. Mason and North held my hand as we walked to class. I would say 'good morning' or 'hello' to every teacher (or so) I'd pass. What? I may be a Kardashian West, but I do have manners.

When we reached the class, I bent down to hug them. They wrapped their arms around me tightly.

"I'll see you both at 2, be good." I tell them, giving them a kiss on their cheeks before sending them of into the class.

The teacher walked up to me. "Hi, I'm Miss Fox. I'll be North and Mason's teacher."

I shake her hand. "I'm Riley,"

"I'm assuming you aren't the mother?" She jokes.

"No, ma'am. My mom is off on tour with my Dad. Mason's mom is off in Italy." I tell her, chuckling a bit.

"Ah, okay. So, will paparazzi be a problem?" She asks.

"No, none at all. If something does happen, do call." I smile kindly at her.

"Of course, dear." She smiles before walking into the classroom.

~

Scott and I decided to go shopping for a bit before going to the Golf Courses. Even though I'm not dressed, I still played and so kicked Scott's ass!

"You got lucky, that's all," Scott dissed, laughing.

"Nah, man. I think she did kick you ass," A man walked up.

He was cute. Definitely a country man, for sure.

"Hey, man! Where ya been?" Scott bro-hugged him.

"Just finished up the tour for now. How about yourself?" The mystery man asked.

"Been with this one," Scott ruffled my hair, making me glare at him as I fixed my hair.

The man turned to me. "Chris Lane, and you?"

"Riley Kardashian West," I smiled at him. He smiled in return.

Wow, he has a gorgeous smile.

"Anyways, I'll see you both soon, yeah?" Chris says.

"Yeah, definitely!" Scott says. As soon as Chris walked away, Scott looked at me. "He wouldn't stop staring at you."

"And? I'm sexy. Didn't ya know?" I winked at him but laughed.

"Bitch, please! I'm the Lord around here," He waves me off.

"Excuse you, peasant. I'm the Queen." I flip him off, getting behind the golf cart sterring wheel.

******************************