Bacon.

Jack Gilinsky.

I stared at the sleeping girl in my arms. That sleeping girl happened to be my bestfriend, my fiancé. I kissed her temple before getting out of bed. JJ (Jack Johnson) was coming over today and we had to record some new music.

I set my phone down on the corner and looked around. I looked for Cub and Sylo but couldn't find them. I figured they were still upstairs with Riley.

I started to make breakfast, fast. I wanted it to be done before Riley woke up. Luckily, I made it just in time.

I kissed her all over her face until she woke up. She looked at me then smiled.

"Do I smell bacon?" She asks, still half asleep.

"That's the first thing you say?" I laugh as my beautifully crazy fiancé.

"I love you." She says, stealing a piece of bacon.

I was right when I assumed that Cub and Sylo were in here. They were both halfway full grown. Never leaves Riley's side either.

"What's on our agenda?" Riley asked.

"JJ is coming over and we're doing music, and you still have that run with Justin." I tell him.

She groans. "I hate running."

"Get over it," I laugh and kiss her lips.

~

Riley West.

"Engaged, must be nice

"Engaged, must be nice." Justin tells me as we jog beside each other.

"It is. When are you goin to settle down, Jay?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "Haven't found the right one. Selena is with Abel, pretty sure all of the others don't want to come back."

"Find someone else. Someone who is actually worth your time." I tell him.

He stops to look at me.

"We're family, Jay. You've been around Kourtney a lot, and that's good. If something does happen, I'm happy and I will be here. I'm your bestfriend. I love you, JayJay." I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too, RiRi." He smiles.

********************************