Christmas Eve Party.

Riley West.

I blared music as I dressed. Tonight, all of us are going to Grandma's Christmas Eve party. A lot of celebrities will be there, including Jack and I.

"Damn, I feel underdressed." Jack says as he wraps his arms around me.

"I thinm you look sexy." I lay my chin on his chest and look up at him.

"If anyone's sexy, it's you." He gives me a short kiss. "Everyone's waiting on us."

"Then let's go." I peck his lips before letting him go.

~

We've been here a hour and it's been freaking fun. The Kardashian/Jenner family mostly stuck to ourselves but we did wonder off once in awhile.

Right now, I was dancing with Mason, Penelope, and North. Khloe had Saint and Reign.

"Shake your butt!" I laugh as we got down low, shaking our butts.

"Riley!" Someone calls my name. It was Scott.

I run to hug him. He picks me up and spins me around. I seen Kylie, Kourtney, and Khloe videoing.

"I missed you, Riles." He whispers in my ear.

"I missed you too, Scott." I hug him tight before he lets me down. "Let's dance!"

~

I stood with Mom as we chilled for a bit. Everyone was dancing, and Jack was with Tyga and Scott.

"How long have you and Jack been together?" Mom asks.

"We'll make a year tomorrow, on Christmas." I smile at him while he's having fun.

"Aww! So cute!" She gushes.

I laugh and shake my head. "Mom, how are you?"

"Sweetie, I'm fine, but let's not talk about it now. We'll talk tomorrow?" She says.

I look at her for a moment. I could tell she needed a break, whether it was from Dad or something else.

"How about this, since North and Saint have presents at my house as well, why don't I take them after we visit everyone elses house? Take them off of you and Dad for a few days." I suggest.

"You don't have to do that." She says.

"Riley is right, Kim. You and Kayne do need a break, and we'd love to have the kids." Jack says.

"Yup!" I agree.

*****************************************