Siblings Day.

Riley Kardashian West.

It's been a week since the Jack boys joined my Dad on the tour. Mom flew off yesterday to spend time with Dad, she asked if I wanted to come but I declined because someone needed to watch North and Saint.

When I woke up, I completely forgot that I had North on one side and Saint on the other. I smiled and cuddled my siblings into me more. North giggled, I swore she was asleep.

"Ah, so you aren't asleep," I tickled her when Saint decided to be grumpy.

I chuckled and picked him up, holding him. North got out of bed and followed me to the kitchen.

"Nor, go get dressed," I tell her while getting a baby bottle ready.

While North was getting dressed, I quickly made breakfast. I kept glancing at Saint to make sure he wasn't choking on his bottle. I finished making the bacon, eggs, and french toast right as North made it down the stairs.

"You look amazing, Nor," I tell her, fixing her a plate.

"You like my pony?!" She exclaims.

I chuckle at her. "Yes, I sure do! Maybe we can find more and we can match?"

Her eyes light up. "Yes, Yes!"

I laugh at my sister. She's a wild one. We ate breakfast before I took Saint upstairs to his room. I changed him into a cute little outfit. I slipped on some of Dad's new baby Yeezy shoes.

"Riley!" I heard North call for me.

Thinking something was wrong, I ran downstairs with Saint bouncing in my arms. When I made it downstairs, I saw it was just Scott with Mason and Reign.

Kourtney left earlier with Penelope, Grandma, and Corey Gamblo to Italy for vacation. She left Mason and Reign with Scott, for the first time ever actually.

"Dude, I thought you were an intruder," I tell Scott.

He laughs. "Pretty sure I'm just Scott,"

He set Reign in the other high chair which sat beside Saint once he was in there. Mason and North ran off to go play.

"So what are you planning to do?" I asked Scott.

He shrugged and sat down across from me. "No idea. I was thinking of going to the park but I just don't feel like dealing with the paparazzi,"

I nod. "I know. Since Mom and Dad left me in charge, I have to think best for them."

He nods. "It's so weird, honestly. Having the boys to myself, for a week."

"You can stay here," I offer. "I'll be here alone and I don't want to deal with paps by myself."

"That's why I came over. Kayne had called me and told me to stay until you three fly out to meet with them." Scott says, going through his phone.

- Snapchat -

*********************************