After Party.

Riley West.
< Outfit Above >

I stood by my Dad as he spoke with some friends. I didn't have anything better to do and since I was also in the music business, Dad wanted me to meet some people. I didn't mind that. Meeting new people is good.

We had just left the Givenchy runway of day two of Paris Fashion Week. I was excited to see who else would be attending and showing off. I loved to watch Kendall strut down the runway. She was made for it.

"Justin, man, I didn't think you'd be here." Dad bro-hugged Justin Bieber.

I've met him plently of times before, and I love seeing him again. He is a close family friend, and always in a positive vibe. If he ever goes back to music, I would love to record a song with him.

"Last minute, decided to come," He tells my Dad before turning to me. "Well lookie here, Miss Riley is back from M.I.A."

I laugh. "Been back for a few months now, Biebs."

He chuckles and pulls me into a hug. He kisses my cheek as Dad walks away with his friends. Justin pulls away and holds my hand.

"What have you been up to?" Justin asks.

I shrug. "Nothing, really. Just been traveling for Fashion Week."

He pulled a look on his face. "I noticed you weren't walking this time around. Why's that?"

"Didn't feel like it, and plus, I wasn't around when Fashion Week started." I tell him as we walk to the VIP area.

I seen Jack G and Jack J chilling in the back with some of their friends. JG looked up at me and smiled. I winked and continued walking.

~

As I was leaving the club, I was pushed up against the car and turned around to face the person who I came to realize was Jack Gilinsky.

"These mind games," He said huskily. "They're gonna stop."

I bite my lip. "Who said anything about mind games?" I lean in closer to him where our lips were almost touching. "I'm just showing you what you're missing out on."

*************************